Tears Gator Tears

@flagator86 how much go fund me is it going to take to make you a Canes fan?

No money necessary..he’s got one foot on the bandwagon and with the next loss I’m pretty sure he’d gonna just step on over.I’ve been saving him a spot for a while now and I think he’s ready to bolt Hogtown for the sandy beaches and pretty behinds of S. Beach..

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is a difference between 7-9 and 10-12, let alone the top 3. Take our class which probably doesn’t finish any higher than 7 and compare to any class we have had in the last two decades. Another example is UF’s class. It’s a good class but it just doesn’t have the difference makers on paper.
Not sure why u say we likely dont finish above 7th. Its actually quite likey. We have 20 commits, 247 has us with 19 and 276 points. Antoine Jackson is rated 94, so i added some random similar rated players and we move up to 282. The 5 teams directly ahead of us got somewhere in the range of 284-289 and all of them have atleast 1 more commit than us, except Ohio who has 20 as well, with 285. With a big class, which is likely top 5 is very possible and likely.

Not sure why u say we likely dont finish above 7th. Its actually quite likey. We have 20 commits, 247 has us with 19 and 276 points. Antoine Jackson is rated 94, so i added some random similar rated players and we move up to 282. The 5 teams directly ahead of us got somewhere in the range of 284-289 and all of them have atleast 1 more commit than us, except Ohio who has 20 as well, with 285. With a big class, which is likely top 5 is very possible and likely.
Top 5 will be tough and Jackson won't be rated 94 when he is reclassified. Ivins already said he doesnt think he will remain even in the top 247.

Advertisement
Other than Cryptocoocoo has anyone heard even ONCE a rumor about Ruiz and the Russian mob. Isnt that slander?

Never heard that rumor. Ever. But Crypto claims it is common knowledge and that he has receipts (which are all just drunken conversations at The Ale House).

What a load of crap...

Losing to UGA in a non-blowout in Billy’s first year isn’t a negative. your offense is a lot better coached than ours. The issue for us is Mario is a game CoRch who needs to hire an OC with a different philosophy and let him work. But he can recruit, NIL or not. The issue for you is that Billy isn’t a coaching upgrade on offense from Mullet and he may be incrementally better on the trail as far as recruiting results. I can see his evals being better than Mullet and that can help.

Pretty fuggin' accurate.

They spend the money on current players who aren’t that good so that they have a happy team and it doesn’t help with recruiting.

Yeah, you can see the communist party talking points when the Gaytor porsters tell us that paying certain players more will destroy team morale. I guess you have to pay all of the players an equal amount, even if they suck.

Advertisement
• ⁠This is the first time Florida has ever lost to Georgia, Kentucky, and Tennessee in the same season.
• ⁠Florida has lost more SEC regular season games the last two seasons than Kirby Smart has his entire tenure.
• ⁠Florida is 4-9 in their last 13 games vs. FBS opponents.
• ⁠This is Florida's worst start to SEC play since 1979. They finished that season 0-10-1.
• ⁠Florida hasn't won three games in a row since 2020.
• ⁠Florida has allowed 40+ points in consecutive SEC games for the first time since 2017.
• ⁠Since the 2020 Georgia/Florida game, Florida is 14-14 and Georgia is 26-1 with a National Championship.
• ⁠It has been 5,042 days since Florida won a National Championship.
• ⁠Florida's point differential vs. FBS teams this year is -34.

And I'm old enough to remember that 0-10-1 season, I was in middle school...

The Gaytor lost to both Miami and F$U that year. The tie was a 7-7 barnburner with GaTech...

The constant accusations of up front money/immediate from Ruiz is always comical.

Exactly.

PROVE IT.

There are so many banking and tax regulations now, and ways to track large cash transfers. There is just no way in **** that the CEO of a publicly-traded company is risking jail time to send high school kids a half-million dollars of illicit money just to troll Dan ******* Thompson...

Advertisement
I think they assume that because it was (supposedly) done with Rashada - who is from California with different laws- that it’s being done with everyone.

I’m not familiar with any of the deals but Rashada was the one where there was talk there and then here of up front money and here about California law vs Florida law.

Yes. All of this.

Under California state law, it is perfectly legal to pay NIL money to a kid who is still in high school. Not so in Florida.

John Ruiz is a billionaire attorney. No way in **** is he risking everything, including his bar license, just so that Miami can sign a recruit.

⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️ ⬆️

1-4 record in SEC
Worst start since 1979 (0-5)

And this is with LSU giving them the game, as well as Utah, even though they’re not in the SEC.

They could easily be 2-6, instead of the 4–4 they are now.
LSU beat UF this year 45-35.

USF missed a field goal against UF with time running out, that would of sent the game into overtime. UF was favored by 24.5 in that game.

Signed,

Peruche

Please god tell my you're serious.

When it comes to business, I'm always serious.

It's happening. The timing is all that is up for debate.

1667145520311.png

1667145559687.png

1667145590382.png

1667145616740.png

1667145639653.png

I would also add...we are going to be BUSY in the Portal. Expect 15 (at least), which now count towards our ranking.

Advertisement
Back