Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
So, this all started with me getting a thread ban (correctly reversed by the way and where's the public redaction and apology for that miscarriage of justice btw 😂) and mods throwing my numbers up for all to see. Now it's a competition and apparently I'm a really nice guy.

I do wish we would have more tears here. Maybe there can be a "Look at How Many People Don't Like Me" thread somewhere?

Advertisement
So, this all started with me getting a thread ban (correctly reversed by the way and where's the public redaction and apology for that miscarriage of justice btw 😂) and mods throwing my numbers up for all to see. Now it's a competition and apparently I'm a really nice guy.

I do wish we would have more tears here. Maybe there can be a "Look at How Many People Don't Like Me" thread somewhere?
You said you got a warning and technically here that means an infraction so we showed that you have no infractions. I thought that was resolved in a DM??? @JD08

There’s no apology coming but you did get a laugh emoji for the crawling through 1 mile of **** like Andy Dufresne comment.

If you want more tears why don’t you bring some over here from their board then? Not all threads there are in VIP. I did it that way for years. That said there isn’t always stuff there worth posting here.

bad boys marcus burnett GIF

Advertisement
I don’t know. I think it contemplates the entire post history
Anything before the emoji reaction system is gone. That’s why some guys have a whole lot of posts but almost no reactions, they likely posted most of that under the old rating system.

I stand in awe of those who are willing to visit their cesspool web site and bring back these gems.

I could not do that myself.

Advertisement
Aaaahhhhh, they’re already on to the “recruit x position next year” line of thinking, not realizing that when you don’t have a good qb or lb on your roster, you can’t showcase to next years recruits and demonstrate why they should come to your school, leading you to miss on blue chips at said position. It’s a line of logic we have known too well over the last fifteen years. Personally, I’m excited to watch them go through this

Advertisement
You said you got a warning and technically here that means an infraction so we showed that you have no infractions. I thought that was resolved in a DM??? @JD08

There’s no apology coming but you did get a laugh emoji for the crawling through 1 mile of **** like Andy Dufresne comment.

If you want more tears why don’t you bring some over here from their board then? Not all threads there are in VIP. I did it that way for years. That said there isn’t always stuff there worth posting here.
It was resolved through DM which is why I laughed again. If you assume whatever I say is sarcasm you will understand me a lot better. But yeah, for the record I was spoken to about the middle finger stuff via DM and suggested to stop it, so that was the warning I was referring to. Potato Potahdo.

Water under the bridge. Resume the regularly scheduled programming.

🐊😭

Advertisement
Back