Tears Gator Tears

@TheOriginalCane the most ignored?

I think I've only ever gotten 1 warning ever. I'm not ignoring anyone either. It's gotta be the same people ignoring everybody, right? I don't get people who ignore the most active users lol.
Pretty much. For the most part, there’s a group of virtually all unknown posters who have the world on ignore here.

Advertisement
So you're not going to rock Adidas, Nike, or Jordan either? Same concept, except in your scenario you're crapping on a Cane because he's trying to expand his company. Stop being ridiculous dude.
not really --- adidas nike and jordan werent founded by a Hurricane..... pretty different

So you're not going to rock Adidas, Nike, or Jordan either? Same concept, except in your scenario you're crapping on a Cane because he's trying to expand his company. Stop being ridiculous dude.
I would never in a million years buy hurricane gear from a company that cam akers (example )started

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody ignoring Trumpy Cane should have their account deleted. Probably some left wing zealot who thinks its related to Orange Man
Ok. let’s avoid this. Lol. TrumpyCane is actually not a right winger. He’s not a fan of Agent Orange and to be equal - he probably doesn’t love Dimentia Joe either but let’s stay away from politics and just say whoever doesn’t love TrumpyCane sucks and gtfoh.

Do me! Lol
You are literally ignored by The Who’s Who of putzes (can I use a Yiddish word here?) who ignore everyone. You wouldn’t know who any of them are.

AF6A7A5A-39CE-4CB7-A569-912CB8525A31.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea I thought I was slacking..you need to get a little more ****** with people if you want in this game…you ought to be ashamed of yourself..
He can’t be put on ignore anymore as he’s a Maude. That said, that’s a pretty low number.

not really --- adidas nike and jordan werent founded by a Hurricane..... pretty different
I would never in a million years buy hurricane gear from a company that cam akers (example )started

I'm gonna let this die here. Your positions are on opposite ends of each other and, frankly, absolutely ridiculous on either end. Sorry to have engaged at all, that's on me. Have a good one bud.

Advertisement
Back