Tears Gator Tears

@RVACane get him on here
Screenshot_20220829-160822_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
No one was helping me at the time on the political stuff and the place was going to **** on the main boards during an election. I had to use Draconian measures to try to get it under control and just survive. Thank God that’s in the rear view.

I couldn't even tell people what I majored in...

Advertisement
I just recently discovered that I’d had hstokes on ignore for about four years. I must’ve accidentally pushed it once. But because I did, gator tears never showed up in the hurricane recruiting forums list, and I’d had to go through my browser history to check it. Finally corrected that horrific mistake

I shed a tear. You'll never get those four years of missed Gaytor Tears back. Plus, it would take you a reeeeeally long time to catch up if you tried.

Saddest story I've ever heard on CIS...

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane the most ignored?

I think I've only ever gotten 1 warning ever. I'm not ignoring anyone either. It's gotta be the same people ignoring everybody, right? I don't get people who ignore the most active users lol.

There are just some folks that can't handle my potent combination of virility and "being right"...

And/or who don't get my jokes...

I love the fact that Trask11Heisman is belittling the "golf community" high school that produced his Lord and Savior, Tim Teblowsguys.

Last edited:
Of course, because he wasn't *checks bingo card* afraid of competition, afraid to play in the SEC, and overrated.

Don't forget "and he cost a lot less than Rashada, so now we can spend that money on Money and Mustard"...

Advertisement
But but but it was raining bro. Wait til you see Stokes play in perfect conditions.

Brings back great memories of Blobby Bowden's "Blame It On The Rain" game excuses...

Hey, at least that DB didn't blame the rain when he pick-sixed Stokes...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back