Tears Gator Tears

There is a new imposter over there. For the record, that is not me:

View attachment 198368
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
Isn’t it very difficult to hire a staff of P5 recruiting aces to fill your 1st P5 staff? Their best, if not only hope, was the bags.

They got lucky when Raymond fell in their laps… but not even he is able to overcome the G5 staff coupled w the G5 NIL game.. which tells us that delicious tears be flowing for YEARS!!

View attachment 198614

I'm not arguing about whether one method or the other was easier, that all may be true.

But they certainly seemed CAPABLE of hiring great recruiters. They were in the running for Jajuan Seider. If it requires giving him a million a year, DO IT. Don't give that money to Rob Sale, what has he ever done? They almost had Tosh Lupoi. WHY DID THEY FAIL TO HIRE LUPOI? That's a case where you MUST land that guy, if only for his recruiting acumen. Pay that man his money. Patrick Toney and Sean Spencer don't deserve Lupoi money.

I can't name every name, and maybe @RVACane can help me out, but the Gaytors were in the hunt for some MUCH BETTER RECRUITERS than what they actually hired.

Advertisement
Please keep this quiet, because I don't want the gaytuhs to learn this....

but I dont think their collective realizes that NIL means Name Image & Likeness. They probably got confused when they looked it up in the merriam webster dictionary :)

Last edited:
9 wins might be asking too much.

Hypothetically, Napier could even be a better coach than Golden. But the quality of staff and program competition is much better than 10 years ago. Plus he hired a bunch of nobody’s thinking he could develop the program the old fashioned way. He’s never going to get off the block. DOA.

UF is three years behind FSU in their long decent into a black hole of mediocrity and irrelevance.
OMG!

Advertisement
I'm not arguing about whether one method or the other was easier, that all may be true.

But they certainly seemed CAPABLE of hiring great recruiters. They were in the running for Jajuan Seider. If it requires giving him a million a year, DO IT. Don't give that money to Rob Sale, what has he ever done? They almost had Tosh Lupoi. WHY DID THEY FAIL TO HIRE LUPOI? That's a case where you MUST land that guy, if only for his recruiting acumen. Pay that man his money. Patrick Toney and Sean Spencer don't deserve Lupoi money.

I can't name every name, and maybe @RVACane can help me out, but the Gaytors were in the hunt for some MUCH BETTER RECRUITERS than what they actually hired.
It’s a night and day difference to how Mario handled it here. When Mario got his budget for assistants, he could have easily brought everyone from Oregon and overpaid them. Thankfully he didn’t. He brought in a combination of experienced coaching types and youthful recruiting types.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back