Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_20220714-230517_Brave.png

Advertisement
Bro u can probably bet thats how west coast fans looked at USC when Pete Carroll got in and they had gone like 26 years without a title. Form is temporary, class is permanent. It takes one admin to say we will do whatever it takes that's possible to win and give the coach everything he asks for. The right coach. I never bought the, oh we did it on a budget so it ain't never gonna happen again.

But rivals fans like UF think that, the rest of the SEC too. Clemson went 2 decades, UGA 40 years. And at the start man always clowning, oh u say that every year. If you stack pile players, you are gonna win, its that simple.

Im no expert but Bryant’s film blew me away. Incredibly smart and skilled player for a 17 year old

Films don’t show consistency, but he has above average measurables to go along with the skill. These guys talking about overrated commits is the pot calling the kettle black, their board was saying how Emory is better than their own QB commit who is the top rated kid in Florida haha

Advertisement
Advertisement
Billy Napier is in the same light as Al Golden and Butch Jones. Same life champion bullsh!t. Thinking they can polish a rock until ita a diamond. Thinking any 2 players with the same physical height and weight are the same. Mental midgets. Too high on themselves and not realizing without players you can't do ****. 9 wins is his ceiling then fired in 4 years.

Billy Napier is in the same light as Al Golden and Butch Jones. Same life champion bullsh!t. Thinking they can polish a rock until ita a diamond. Thinking any 2 players with the same physical height and weight are the same. Mental midgets. Too high on themselves and not realizing without players you can't do ****. 9 wins is his ceiling then fired in 4 years.

9 wins might be asking too much.

Hypothetically, Napier could even be a better coach than Golden. But the quality of staff and program competition is much better than 10 years ago. Plus he hired a bunch of nobody’s thinking he could develop the program the old fashioned way. He’s never going to get off the block. DOA.

UF is three years behind FSU in their long decent into a black hole of mediocrity and irrelevance.

Advertisement
9 wins might be asking too much.

Hypothetically, Napier could even be a better coach than Golden. But the quality of staff and program competition is much better than 10 years ago. Plus he hired a bunch of nobody’s thinking he could develop the program the old fashioned way. He’s never going to get off the block. DOA.

UF is three years behind FSU in their long decent into a black hole of mediocrity and irrelevance.
He is in the same conference division as Butch Jones. One year they are gonna have a butt cheeks OOC, win those then S car, Kentucky, Vandy, Mizzou, get Miss St and it's 9 wins and get a fake high like that year we started 7-0 under Golden. Same exact thing. Butch Jones had one of them years too. It's the same guy, brick by brick and ****. Nothing to do with the competition, they are trash

You know the amazing thing about Mario being 62-60?

TEAMS HAVE PAID HIM TO COACH 122 GAMES.

I would also point out that this is Mario's 11th year as a head coach, making him one of the most experienced college head coaches in the game today. He's one year behind David Shaw, who will be starting his 12th year as head coach, and David Shaw is #10 on the tenure list.

I would also add that the #248th all-time winningest college coach(es) - there are 4 tied for 248th - have each won 80 games. So with a very nice year, it is even possible that Mario Cristobal will break into the Top 250 winningest D-1 college football coaches OF ALL TIME.

Hey, you know who is at #244 with 81 victories? Some hack by the name of Jimmy Johnson...and Larry Coker has 82 wins and is sitting at #239...so, you know, in 18 months, Mario is quite likely safely within the Top 250 college football coaches (by wins)...ALL TIME...

But, yeah, we should hang all those FIU losses on him permanently. The world only cares about losses, not wins, right? RIGHT?

Last edited:
Advertisement
So at the risk of ****ing off @RVACane and joining the band, I wanted to point out that maybe we should have a little more sympathy for our swampy brothers to the north. Think of it this way:

uf is basically a pimple-faced 13-year-old boy with thick glasses and a left leg slightly longer than the right. Picture him getting dropped off at school by his mom, who, if we're being honest, is showing just a little too much t*tty. So all the other 13-year-old boys are already checking out his mom's rack which explains why they all see him fall, because of the longer leg, getting out of the car. They also all see his hardcover, first edition copy of "How to Get Girls to Like You in 19 Easy Steps" come flying out of his backpack. But whatever, our boy's tough so he picks up his things, waves to his mom, and enters the school.
As he's putting his stuff in his locker, he introduces himself to his neighbor. "Hi! I'm Billy, wanna be friends?" he asks in his overly nasal voice. His neighbor exclaims, "Hi, I'm Mario!" and promptly stuffs our boy in his own locker where his cries for help go unheeded for quite some time. The sad thing here is that Mario actually alerts several people to the fact he's stuffed young Billy in his locker. Despite this, nobody opens that locker for three hours. At this point, somebody brushes against the locker, accidentally releasing young Billy who tumbles out onto his face resulting in an impressive nosebleed. This, unfortunately, is witnessed by slightly more than half of the varsity cheerleaders, most of the football team, and Mrs. Jenkins who, Billy will later learn, is by far the hottest teacher at this school.

In an effort to escape the resulting laughter, Billy runs blindly down the hall, trailing blood on the floor. In a stroke of good luck, our boy blunders into the bathroom, which is blessedly unoccupied. After cleaning his face and shirt of the copious amounts of blood he's lost through his nose, and while contemplating his fate at this new school, he hears a noise. While he's terrified to confront anyone at this point, he finds himself turning to face the person who has just entered the bathroom. Gathering his courage and telling himself it's better to face his fears than to run from them, he introduces himself.
"Hi, I'm Billy." The newcomer responds, "oh, hello, I'm Mike. I guess you're new here, I am too. Maybe we could be friends?"

And Billy's world expands, brightens. Suddenly, he can see a path forward out of this terrible situation. If he can make one friend, he can make more. He can BE more. The universe has thrown him a lifeline, and he's sure as **** going to grab hold of it. As he opens his mouth to ask what grade his new friend is in, he's confronted by his new situation. His new situation can best be described as face down *** up in a toilet. As the water swirls around his head, he realizes that his new friend has upended him into a toilet and is now vigorously flushing said toilet. A second realization occurs to him: maybe his friend, while undoubtedly new, isn't actually a friend.

It's at this point that Billy wonders if his life might have been better had his mother not chosen to follow her boyfriend (who, it should be noted, refers to her as "sweet-****") to Gainsville Florida. He wonders if maybe he's made a mistake by leaving the comforting embraces of the bayou. Though he does not know it yet, it's far too late for regrets, he is truly in trouble. Real trouble. He will soon realize that nothing he's know before could have prepared him for the living **** of Gainsville, and the certain knowledge that as bad as the place is, he's not even worthy of it. Not even close.

The point is, maybe have a little sympathy for them, they're f*cking pathetic.

Advertisement
Back