Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed, 100% a take. But in the scenario that dude put out there, he would be. Either way, you're right, so I edited it.
It’s all good I know what you meant.

It’s hilarious either way that they’re scanning are board looking for prospects and then asking their mods lol

They only care because they saw 4 stars if he had 3 stars they wouldn’t even ask

Advertisement

FXaXXQGXEAIVeLB.webp

Que Fil-a is back? I see he used the "kids change their mind" excuse. That's very much the truth but maybe don't beat your chest on the internet
telling all the gators to be ready to celebrate and that you're 100% positive he's a gator. Instead of chasing internet likes, he should have just been honest with them. All he had to do was say "right now Florida has offered Jaden the most money, that's why I feel confident". Instead, he played the hero and guaranteed Rashada was coming to Gainesville and now he's not just a clown on our board but on their also.

Advertisement
E.g: "After serving the recruit mayo and mac at his final meal, the recruiting staff did not follow up with him for a month because he was a lock, only for him to commit to the school's rival. The staff were relieved that this character issue came to light early in the process, and moved on to other targets who were willing to sign NDAs regarding the macaroni."
The NDA wont hold up in court as it is already in the public domain. This was previously discovered and shared by Baba Yaga ... all glory to he.

ZomboMeme 11072022112610.jpg

Homeboy literally just asked if there is a chance they might get our leftovers if we whiff. I'm starting to feel like I'm watching an MMA fight between midgets with down syndrome; like, I'm intrigued but feel bad about it.
My favorite thing is them asking Blake if they have a good shot at recruits if we don’t take them.

Advertisement
Gator board going back to believing that idiot? Man do they like to get kicked in the nuts.

They are some kind of special. From what I can remember on our boards, fake insiders get run off and stay off. This dude waited a week to show up and was like, "I never left!" Now those dudes are starting to believe in him again, lol.

Advertisement
Back