Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
That's how you drop info? By cutting off all avenues of dissent and doubt and questioning?

"The end of July will be epic! You are not allowed to question me, even though I have been wrong on almost every prediction. But this info isn't for you! This info is for the special sheep, so don't reply!"

lol, talk about having a thin skin.

Last edited:
Que Fil-a proving once again that there's always people who will believe what you tell them as long as it's what they want to hear. Doesn't matter how ridiculously unbelievable it is as long as it confirms what they want to believe.

The UF hat on the table for Aguirre’s commitment was hilarious
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Swampgoon:

To be Fair, All of Miami top 4 commits are from the west and were favoring Oregon prior to their Utah beatdowns.

I was hearing from Miami side Cristobal setting up SEC teams to make it seem like they're getting outbid...

Nonetheless, we need to keep getting talent from the state of Florida and we'll be back to winning SEC championships before Tallahassee State finalizes their last payment to Norvell.

Ultimategator

I don't believe for a minute that we are losing Leblanc from our backyard because he has a better established relationship with the OU DL coach. He visits UF constantly, how much else could he or UF's staff get to know each other? This recruitment, and that of Walker, Rashada, Baxter, etc., etc., is all about MONEY. And we aren't spending it to get recruits like other schools are, it's that simple. That's why with this staff we finally DO get "relentless effort" with recruiting, but still are getting Mullen-like lazy recruiter results. If Mullen had to deal with our impotent NIL effort, he likely would have wake-boarded all summer.

Advertisement
Swampgoon:

To be Fair, All of Miami top 4 commits are from the west and were favoring Oregon prior to their Utah beatdowns.

I was hearing from Miami side Cristobal setting up SEC teams to make it seem like they're getting outbid...

Nonetheless, we need to keep getting talent from the state of Florida and we'll be back to winning SEC championships before Tallahassee State finalizes their last payment to Norvell.
Season 2 Fairfax GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
Swampgoon:

Ahhh yes I remember this page out of the excuses playbook. I remember when Jimbo was gonna **** the bed with all these national recruits while ignoring the state of Florida. Guys like Winston, Jalen Ramsey, Darby, Eddie Goldman, and Mario Edwards were going to be his undoing. Golden had the right formula, focusing on SFLA and actually evaluating diamonds in the rough like Larry Hope and Vernon Davis. Jimbo was just recruiting off of lists.

Ahhh yes I remember this page out of the excuses playbook. I remember when Jimbo was gonna **** the bed with all these national recruits while ignoring the state of Florida. Guys like Winston, Jalen Ramsey, Darby, Eddie Goldman, and Mario Edwards were going to be his undoing. Golden had the right formula, focusing on SFLA and actually evaluating diamonds in the rough like Larry Hope and Vernon Davis. Jimbo was just recruiting off of lists.
Brah we know every stage of it. Losing close games mean we are not far then lose to UVA the next week. It's beautiful to see them suffering everything we did in the last 15 years

Advertisement
Back