Tears Gator Tears

8183BDAB-C4A9-418C-94C1-7C56C3BD71DE.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How we looking on here @RVACane

This thread going to have some juice? Would love for them to miss on Perkins. Would be like buying a lotto scratch ticket at the gas station and hitting a 100 bucks. Won’t change my life, but sure as **** feels good.
They’re missing on Matthews. It’s seems they’ll get Citizen. That’ll help ease the pain if they lose Perkins but Perkins is the big prize. If they land Perkins, to quote @Cryptical Envelopment , they’ll be absolutely “insufferable” about “Big **** Billy” (BDB) going into the season.

Perkins is the big prize. Hopefully he doesn’t pick them. Hopefully our info from a couple days ago is right and it’s LSU.

How we looking on here @RVACane

This thread going to have some juice? Would love for them to miss on Perkins. Would be like buying a lotto scratch ticket at the gas station and hitting a 100 bucks. Won’t change my life, but sure as **** feels good.

we're kinda resigned to the fact we aren't getting Mathews or Perk. Overall we feel good about the class but THEE biggest negative so far, and this is being too **** demanding for immediate ROI, is our WR room and Keary Colbert recruiting. Losing Bond (decommitted before CBN was hired) hurt and then letting Gibson walk hurt too. DJ Allen woulda been a tough pull but losing him to TCU hurt. Caleb Douglas would be a nice get but he's not going to contribute as a freshmen. I'm not sure if we've went ahead and offered KD Hutchingson, but he'd be a nice (undersized) speedy slot WR.

Citizen would be our biggest get today but even then, he's a plus 1 because we kinda don't need RB's this cycle since we got Etienne and Johnson coming in.

Bond was a tough loss. He’s going to be electric in CFB.

I still don’t get what Napier did with Gibson and the QB. I get he has a process but to me you always take top end talent with the portal situation.

Advertisement
Back