Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
we're kinda resigned to the fact we aren't getting Mathews or Perk. Overall we feel good about the class but THEE biggest negative so far, and this is being too **** demanding for immediate ROI, is our WR room and Keary Colbert recruiting. Losing Bond (decommitted before CBN was hired) hurt and then letting Gibson walk hurt too. DJ Allen woulda been a tough pull but losing him to TCU hurt. Caleb Douglas would be a nice get but he's not going to contribute as a freshmen. I'm not sure if we've went ahead and offered KD Hutchingson, but he'd be a nice (undersized) speedy slot WR.

Citizen would be our biggest get today but even then, he's a plus 1 because we kinda don't need RB's this cycle since we got Etienne and Johnson coming in.
I think I saw their insider say that Allen’s uncle was retained as a coach on the TCU staff and that’s the deal there. I guess Matthews is just a miss.

Who knows with Perkins at this point. Sounds like they set up a good financial deal but you’re up against others with $ in LSU and aTm. We were told that aTm’s money is insane right now btw. I think it was said on our board by an insider that we can’t match what Shemar Stewart is getting from them and for him to choose us means he’s leaving $$$ on the table.

we're kinda resigned to the fact we aren't getting Mathews or Perk. Overall we feel good about the class but THEE biggest negative so far, and this is being too **** demanding for immediate ROI, is our WR room and Keary Colbert recruiting. Losing Bond (decommitted before CBN was hired) hurt and then letting Gibson walk hurt too. DJ Allen woulda been a tough pull but losing him to TCU hurt. Caleb Douglas would be a nice get but he's not going to contribute as a freshmen. I'm not sure if we've went ahead and offered KD Hutchingson, but he'd be a nice (undersized) speedy slot WR.

Citizen would be our biggest get today but even then, he's a plus 1 because we kinda don't need RB's this cycle since we got Etienne and Johnson coming in.
Lol how long did have u wait to finally be able to say this?

They’re missing on Matthews. It’s seems they’ll get Citizen. That’ll help ease the pain if they lose Perkins but Perkins is the big prize. If they land Perkins, to quote @Cryptical Envelopment , they’ll be absolutely “insufferable” about “Big **** Billy” (BDB) going into the season.

Perkins is the big prize. Hopefully he doesn’t pick them. Hopefully our info from a couple days ago is right and it’s LSU.
Every fan base goes through it…apparently except Bama, GA, and now ATM 🤣

I never had my heart on citizen. Especially after getting Parrish. I’m more interested in landing 2 of the RB whales in 23. Citizen was always going to an SEC school imho.

Advertisement

Matthew’s a blow. But Perk. You guys seem to have the buzz for days now. Bond is a dang stud. That woulda changed that we unit for ya. I didn’t buy the Etienne wavering bit. His family gives off a vibe to me that they don’t play that game.

Just stay the fck away away from Cormani next cycle and we are are good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not so fast Lee Corso!

You're welcome lol

F U G A T O R S!

Man Wrestle GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back