Tears Gator Tears

9617CC36-1917-4454-826D-19F58B2EBDE0.webp

Advertisement
The fact that virtually every gaytor thinks it’s down to them and Bama is a lethal set-up. Literally both of those teams’ boards will be stunned but the meltdown we’ll witness from the gaytor board will be historic as far as this thread goes.

The fact that virtually every gaytor thinks it’s down to them and Bama is a lethal set-up. Literally both of those teams boards will be stunned but the meltdown we’ll witness from the gaytor board will be historic as far as this thread goes.
The difference is that Bama will never act like these gators. They're like the guy who's girl cheats on him with better looking dude, so he goes out and starts plowing cows.

Advertisement
We here for football.....if uf pumping their chests about classroom **** they are a beaten program. It reminds me of the Golden years where we had people happy about the classroom **** and lost focus on why we here. Just be better then them at football and I'm good.....at least for me I can't speak for Everyoneany,

Yeah but the academic side is important to some football recruits. Not all, maybe not even many, but you see kids cite it a lot. Of course then they go to Alabama anyway so who knows? But it 100% has some pull, especially with many parents.

Yeah but the academic side is important to some football recruits. Not all, maybe not even many, but you see kids cite it a lot. Of course then they go to Alabama anyway so who knows? But it 100% has some pull, especially with many parents.
I do get what you’re saying. That said -The vast majority of the elite recruits are easily making decisions based on other things even though many cite academics.

For me it would matter - I’d go play OL at Stanford - but I’ve never been in the position of elite recruits and so I can’t help but look at it through the eyes of someone thinking about his 1st job out of college and that career path. These guys are thinking football first and NFL.

Advertisement
They felt they had an easy schedule and UGA drew Arkansas and Mississippi State so they’re ****ed.

UGA drew ARK and MISS because they were next on their rotational schedule. UGA had the tougher teams in past years, and they will have the tougher teams in future years. Its hysterical to watch the UF moron brigade complain about an equal sum equation where all eastern teams play the same western teams over the years. F'ing babies.

But they know. They know this is their best chance, this virus' riddled mess of a season is still their only hope. Starting in 2021 all their DNQ's, transfers, and criminal activity is going to catch up with then. Lost initial counters are a *****. And even if the NCAA gives extra counters this year (and I am still waiting to see any evidence that it's even a thing), no one wants to go to UF this year. They can add another four long snappers. Maybe a scholarship holder.

Will never forget walking into UF's stadium as a teenager and seeing them start holding hands in the 4th quarter singing some pathetic song arm to arm. It was the most pathetic thing I have ever witnessed at a sporting event and was one of the many reasons why I began to hate them so much at a young age. That photo on previous page looks just like that moment that will be engraved in my head forever.

Last edited:
UGA drew ARK and MISS because they were next on their rotational schedule. UGA had the tougher teams in past years, and they will have the tougher teams in future years. Its hysterical to watch the UF moron brigade complain about an equal sum equation where all eastern teams play the same western teams over the years. F'ing babies.

But they know. They know this is their best chance, this virus' riddled mess of a season is still their only hope. Starting in 2021 all their DNQ's, transfers, and criminal activity is going to catch up with then. Lost initial counters are a *****. And even if the NCAA gives extra counters this year (and I am still waiting to see any evidence that it's even a thing), no one wants to go to UF this year. They can add another four long snappers. Maybe a scholarship holder.
If Marshall picks us.... this place will erupt.

I do get what you’re saying. That said -The vast majority of the elite recruits are easily making decisions based on other things even though many cite academics.

For me it would matter - I’d go play OL at Stanford - but I’ve never been in the position of elite recruits and so I can’t help but look at it through the eyes of someone thinking about his 1st job out of college and that career path. These guys are thinking football first and NFL.

Because your life has been focused on academics as a way to better yourself. Me too. If I take away the fact that I went to UM and love the U, I'd go Stanford all day too. They had no interest in me, I tried:).

Just saying, it does matter to recruits... well, to some. Not to everyone, maybe not even a ton, but "shltty" schools do lose kids to "solid" schools enough, because of the parents.

Advertisement
Will never forget walking into UF's stadium as a teenager and seeing them start holding hands in the 4th quarter signing some pathetic song arm to arm. It was the most pathetic thing I have ever witnessed at a sporting event and was one of the many reasons why I began to hate them so much at a young age. That photo on previous page looks just like that moment that will be engraved in my head forever.
UVA does the same ghey shît. They sway arms around the person next to them and sing that Alma mater. I cringe for them.

Will never forget walking into UF's stadium as a teenager and seeing them start holding hands in the 4th quarter signing some pathetic song arm to arm. It was the most pathetic thing I have ever witnessed at a sporting event and was one of the many reasons why I began to hate them so much at a young age. That photo on previous page looks just like that moment that will be engraved in my head forever.
Aside from the gaytor flop, that crap that you’re describing & the bullsh*t that they do with the keys(shaking them or something stupid!) was UNBEARABLE to the point I told all of those swamp rats to put down your f*cking keys(making all that **** idiotic noise in my ears—while we were losing to those cucks in da swamp in ‘08)....

Aside from the gaytor flop, that crap that you’re describing & the bullsh*t that they do with the keys(shaking them or something stupid!) was UNBEARABLE to the point I told all of those swamp rats to put down your f*cking keys(making all that **** idiotic noise in my ears—while we were losing to those cucks in da swamp in ‘08)....
VT does the “key moment” key shaking shît. I didn’t realize the gaytors also do that.

Advertisement
UVA does the same ghey shît. They sway arms around the person next to them and sing that Alma mater. I cringe for them.
I love that we don't have any of that corny ****. Even the wack *** "Orange.......Blue" chant makes me cringe. For being hyped up as a tough place to play I laugh at the non hostile environment B Hill Griffin is. God I miss the Orange Bowl and man was it fun to see Hard Rock Hostile as **** a couple of years ago. No one in college football can compete with the rowdiness of our fan base or the city of Miami itself during a big time game.

VT does the “key moment” key shaking shît. I didn’t realize the gaytors also do that.
yeah brother, they did it that SCORCHING HOT day in K-K-K-Klansville(the game was played at night) when Randy took the NW & BTW Crew up there...If I remember correctly, they did it like(what seemed like every 3rd down that we were on offense)...

Advertisement
Back