Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I don’t know the exact time frame but be prepared. It’ll be worth it.

tenor (5).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I in Gator Tears? Why are the last few posts rehashing the whole “we’re not going to play this season” thing? There’s like a million threads for that.
They were laughing at us getting Clemson until they drew Bama and aTm and then they started crying. Maybe that’s what was going on and it went down that path. Either way, we’ve been pretty focused.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UVA
UNC
MICH
UCLA
CAL
GT
West Point
Texas

...are 100% better PUBLIC universities than UF.

William & Mary
Virginia Tech

...have a STRONG argument to make too, and are ranked higher in some circle.

And UDub, UCSD, UCSB, and even ILL and GW can make a claim to be better than Florida is some ACADEMIC (not gossip rags) surveys.

UF 10000% wouldn't even be a top 5 school in the ACC! Somewhere around 7-10.

Honestly? I'd put them around #10-#12 in PUBLIC universities in the US, around #40 in public and private. Top 5 at ANYTHING lol. A UF degree is worthless outside of the SEC area. If you go to the academic, finance, medical, legal or any other major circle, its considered an irrelevant country collage. Which honestly isn't fair, it's better than that. But it can't hang.
We here for football.....if uf pumping their chests about classroom **** they are a beaten program. It reminds me of the Golden years where we had people happy about the classroom **** and lost focus on why we here. Just be better then them at football and I'm good.....at least for me I can't speak for Everyone

Advertisement
Back