Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This is good for us lol. We have guys on this team that arent gonna be happy with that and I think any edge you can get is good. Its stupid from the Gators perspective. You dont wanna fuel your opponent for no reason. If you're really confident you would just take care of business. Especially a kid that wont even play.

Wait actually ??

https://www.gainesville.com/article/LK/20030730/News/604160715/GS/

AR-604160715.jpg

I know some Cubans that would love to meet purpleporpoise and give him a linguistics education. It would be a memorable event for him.

Also know some Haitians, Bahamians, Jews, and native Floridians from the 305 that would love to say hello to him and his ilk.

Just in case anyone wonders why we hate these asshöles.
I know some Cubans that would love to meet purpleporpoise and give him a linguistics education. It would be a memorable event for him.

Also know some Haitians, Bahamians, Jews, and native Floridians from the 305 that would love to say hello to him and his ilk.

Just in case anyone wonders why we hate these asshöles.
Where is @Juanfromlittlehavanah when you need him. Calling all blue lot boyz and your shanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This new CB of Denis to Miami by Lake might get some tears going!
The spin will be from a porster like homer MattUF and go something like this "Denis is overrated and needs more weight to play right away. The staff got the OG they really wanted in Janvier who's already 350lbs and can play from day 1."

Advertisement
Back