Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Mullet and the Gaytors are GENIUSES. No longer will they sign Top 100 guys that end up in the portal. Now they are signing low-3-stars that they WANT to go into the portal.

It's brilliant, I tell ya!
They'll out-smart Smart by signing a bunch of low 3-star hidden gems that aren't on his radar. That way, Smart won't come poach them.

Advertisement
We need to get another commit tonight in the 2020 class so we can hop back ahead of UF in the rankings and get this thread back on track.
I didn’t realize this thread was off track. It always ebbs and flows. They just got a Steve Wiltdong CB for Wingo and they’ve probably convinced themselves that they’re getting Hyppolite so it will probably take losing a big target they wanted or a flip to another program of one of their commits to help things along the way we want it.

And this won’t help...

A3D53D25-7068-4D8F-93F0-6B5CCDB51873.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hilarious. I have been to plenty of podunk towns like Gaynesville. Usually the ONLY thing to do is go to Walmart. Kids grow up hanging out at Walmart. It is the cultural epicenter of their lives.

Not saying there is anything wrong with that, but as usual with gaytors, pot meets kettle.

Advertisement
I know some Cubans that would love to meet purpleporpoise and give him a linguistics education. It would be a memorable event for him.

Also know some Haitians, Bahamians, Jews, and native Floridians from the 305 that would love to say hello to him and his ilk.

Just in case anyone wonders why we hate these asshöles.
"I speak American good" - purpleporpuss

I didn’t realize this thread was off track. It always ebbs and flows. They just got a Steve Wiltdong CB for Wingo and they’ve probably convinced themselves that they’re getting Hyppolite so it will probably take losing a big target they wanted or a flip to another program of one of their commits to help things along the way we want it.

Hilarious. Wingo was the guy throwing up the U back at the BBQ in Gator Gear.

Hilarious. Wingo was the guy throwing up the U back at the BBQ in Gator Gear.
I don’t get it on Wingo. The gaytors said they got the best LB in Florida but they’re always full of shît. That said, I’m assuming he’s a good player and he was throwing up the U at their fiesta.

Did we not recruit him? If so, why? Overrated, better targets...??? I haven’t seen much on us pursuing him lately.

Advertisement
Back