Tears Gator Tears

BF5AFBD9-0ABA-46F2-829F-976B1B5F47D0.webp

Advertisement
Besides knowing when to call timeouts and when to go for it on 4th down, what are the big in game decisions a head coach makes? Your OC calls the plays on offense and your DC calls your defense. Not sure why the gaytes are so hung up on Diaz's first game as a head coach. Do they think he's going to go out there and pull a radio and call all three timeouts the first 5 minutes into the first quarter?

Besides knowing when to call timeouts and when to go for it on 4th down, what are the big in game decisions a head coach makes? Your OC calls the plays on offense and your DC calls your defense. Not sure why the gaytes are so hung up on Diaz's first game as a head coach. Do they think he's going to go out there and pull a radio and call all three timeouts the first 5 minutes into the first quarter?
Exactly, they stupid they actual he is our OC/DC/HC/INTERIM HC/SPECIAL TEAMS COACH all in one. Coaching is about having a team and the right support staff, and from the looks of it Um looks to have made a pretty good coaching staff, we will just have to see.

Advertisement

Let's also not forget Diaz was the one who hunted Richt down at the end of the FSU game last year to kill the clock instead of go for the score.

Oh look, a gaytor going by @QU1ZE with his 4 porsts and -2 reaction score dumbvoted this. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes was right about you the last time when he told you to go back to your board:

805C449F-EC53-4918-B938-216B4ADA03D1.png

If you’re not going to contribute positively here then stay the fûck out of “Gator Tears”. Just like Pinochet and Perón, we can disappear you.

5-7, 9-4, 7-6, 8-5, 7-6, 10-3, 9-4, 6-7, 9-4

No, those aren't the records of the last couple coaches at Miami who got fired, those a Dan Mullens career records at MSU. Yup, this coaching savant who's going to coach circles around Manny Diaz averages 7.8 wins per season. Now wait, it gets better. Mississippi State played 4 non conference games a year. Not one was against a p5 opponent. So a guy who averaged less than 8 wins a year got more than half his wins against FCS and G5 teams. This is the guy who's impeccable coaching record is going to put the gaytor over the top.

Advertisement
Why he’s still committed: “It always feels like home. I just know that’s the place for me. I’m close with the coaches. This is 100 percent solid. It’s done. No more visits.
Schools still in contact: None
Rivals' reaction: Janiver says he’s not interested in taking other visits and will be shutting his recruitment down completely. There’s no reason to doubt his words at the moment.

That’s cause no one else wants his turnstile ***.

I will join 247 if we beat them just to screenshot the VIP Tears.

I'll have to come up with a catchy handle... I already used Dr. Octagon a couple years ago during the McElwain era.

Dr. Octagon is an alias of Kool Keith. He had a song called half shark half alligator half man. At the time it fit McElwain and the gators perfect

One of the lyrics is:
"My skin turned ORANGE and GREEN sitting in the limousine " lol

Last edited:
Advertisement

No, those aren't the records of the last couple coaches at Miami who got fired, those a Dan Mullens career records at MSU. Yup, this coaching savant who's going to coach circles around Manny Diaz averages 7.8 wins per season. Now wait, it gets better. Mississippi State played 4 non conference games a year. Not one was against a p5 opponent. So a guy who averaged less than 8 wins a year got more than half his wins against FCS and G5 teams. This is the guy who's impeccable coaching record is going to put the gaytor over the top.
Dang, when you say like that...

I'll have to come up with a catchy handle... I already used Dr. Octagon a couple years ago during the McElwain era.

Dr. Octagon is an alias of Kool Keith. He had a song called half shark half alligator half man. At the time it fit McElwain and the gators perfect

One of the lyrics is:
"My skin turned ORANGE and GREEN sitting in the limousine " lol
I remember Dr. Octagon and the masterful work you did.

Advertisement
Post off topic multiple times in a thread
Oh look, a gaytor going by @QU1ZE with his 4 porsts and -2 reaction score dumbvoted this. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes was right about you the last time when he told you to go back to your board:

View attachment 88664

If you’re not going to contribute positively here then stay the fûck out of “Gator Tears”. Just like Pinochet and Perón, we can disappear you.
You sound like a real ***** right now bro 😅, I can comment or not on what I **** well please

Someone drop this **** on their site.. I want to see how they are going to talk their way out of a 8 win season coach. This is who he is...

Someone drop this **** on their site.. I want to see how they are going to talk their way out of a 8 win season coach. This is who he is...
I’ve already seen the response which is:

“Dan did that at MSU. Do you know how hard it is to win at MSU. Dan’s won more than anyone in the history of their program.”

Lol. They always have an excuse for everything.

Advertisement
Back