gator assistant AD

Advertisement
I almost included that exact line in the post. Precisely what I was thinking. Hope you had a nice time up in Canesville.

Fantastic time, thank you for asking.

I grew up in Orlando, when UCF wasn't **** (and was called FTU). I've had a lifetime of Gator arrogance to navigate.

Very nice walking out of there with a victory. A blowout victory.

Yall really acting like a UF staffer guiding our players away from their area is really a big deal? come one. Who actually cares lol. It just makes it funnier.
Agree. She made it a focal point and everyone talking about.

Her desparation is great with our guys just doing their thing.

Yall really acting like a UF staffer guiding our players away from their area is really a big deal? come one. Who actually cares lol. It just makes it funnier.
Is it a fireable offense? No, but it's a terrible look. First of all, if one of those dudes would have hauled off and folded her in half, she would be quick to play the victim role. Don't put your hands on people, especially in anger. Fortunately, we have high character student athletes that ignored her like the glorified hostess she is.

I don't get why you would have that kind of setup anyway. Those recruits were within easy conversational range with Miami fans and alumni, we were thick in that endzone. How do I know? I was sitting in that endzone and it was beyond obvious that was the recruit area. Napier runs a joke program that doesn't pay attention to detail, and that was the perfect encapsulation of said program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back