gator assistant AD

Advertisement
Everyone’s found her name, Twitter, etc and she’s already gotten notifications muted I’d bet. Some of it is over the top and folks need to chill and let it get handled by the schools, but at the end of the day they set themselves up by allowing us to score so many points, placing recruits in the only fan section we had by the team exit, and then getting angry at the obvious outcome lol. Just clowning themselves over and over.

Everyone’s found her name, Twitter, etc and she’s already gotten notifications muted I’d bet. Some of it is over the top and folks need to chill and let it get handled by the schools, but at the end of the day they set themselves up by allowing us to score so many points, placing recruits in the only fan section we had by the team exit, and then getting angry at the obvious outcome lol. Just clowning themselves over and over.

As always, some folks take things to the extremes. In my post, I thought I was fair and respectful. I didn't cuss or say anything threatening, which I never would. But she should be held to account for a person in her position, along with the male that did the same. You can't put your hands on folks.

Advertisement
Anyone who does not find what our players and coaches did after the game to be absolutely hilarious needs to go and crawl in a hole.
Even our 1 year transfers like Powell and Alderman were telling the recruits to come to UM. Priceless.

UM and the culture Mario has built is becoming, if it is not already, the premier destination for transfers to put in 1 year before the NFL. And a nice NIL payday while at UM.

Last edited:
I mean if she feels bad now, wait until eNSD, she's going to be suicidal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back