gator assistant AD

Advertisement
Yeah.

I don't mind about the "guiding our players away", but pushing them and telling them to "shut up" is just wrong for a grown-*** adult to do to 18-22 year old college students.

Though it would have been fair if it was Cam McCormick...

Agreed.

Embarrassing to do that in front of recruits. She even shoved Chevis... SMH.
Yeah, her actions come across as so pathetically desperate that it probably hurt the recruits' view of the Gators program more than anything the Canes players could say. To be that scared of recruits hearing from the Canes that she was physically blocking them is a really bad look.

Advertisement
Much ado about nothing. If the roles were reversed I hope our recruiting staff wouldn’t let opposing players chat it up with recruits.

Our recruits are on the Hurricanes side of the field.

I don't think our staff would put hands on another team's players.

If a player would have put hands on another teams staff, it would be big news, especially if it was a female. It would make national news.

Ushering them away, yeap I agree. Putting your hands on them, shoving them, yelling at them to "shut up". That is provoking at the least. You need to be reprimanded for that.

let's be honest, trying to think why they wedged recruits between the designated UM fan section and the exit point for the opposing team. There is only two conclusions I can come up with.

1. they thought it would be embarrassing if UM lost and seeing how UM fans react to a loss to pump up their recruiting (a big big big gamble). If so, put up roping to keep folks out of the area.

2. colossally bone headed stupid oversight

Advertisement
Yall really acting like a UF staffer guiding our players away from their area is really a big deal? come one. Who actually cares lol. It just makes it funnier.
Two things can be true, she’s a staffer who shouldn’t be putting her hands on our players/coaches while screaming in their faces AND her spazzing out is ****EN HILARIOUS

Two things can be true, she’s a staffer who shouldn’t be putting her hands on our players/coaches while screaming in their faces AND her spazzing out is ****EN HILARIOUS
Yeah it’s not a big deal but also I don’t like hypocrisy and if it was us…I’m wondering what people would be saying

It makes UiF look stupid as **** and dysfunctional so I’m glad it happened

Yall really acting like a UF staffer guiding our players away from their area is really a big deal? come one. Who actually cares lol. It just makes it funnier.
Uh, isn't that the point of this thread - to laugh at their pettiness and embarassment?

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Someone mentioned she was in Color Guard at App St. Remember when they complained our players were rude and touched them. I wonder if she was there at the time?

Much ado about nothing. If the roles were reversed I hope our recruiting staff wouldn’t let opposing players chat it up with recruits.

Here's an idea.

You don't have to "let" or "not let" opposing players chat it up with recruits IF YOU DON'T PUT THE RECRUITS RIGHT NEXT TO THE OPPOSING TEAM'S TUNNEL.

To quote a wise man, "Did the Japanese sit down and eat with Pearl Harbor before they bombed them?"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back