Gaby said UM moving on without one of its commits…

Advertisement
So Miami could be adding Lyle, Blount, Hayes and losing Ruldoph due to grades and Thomas?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Broussard isn't on the verbal commitment list on 247 or on3 that I can see.

1702664849287.png

Advertisement
This might not be the popular opinion and I will probably get down-voted to ****..but the day you start letting 3* kids run game on you, is the day you lose all credibility in the recruiting market. That was Manny's downfall. Golden too to a certain extent. Getting played by a 5* is one thing..but dont let a 3* kid think he can play you for a fool. If the staff is moving on, im sure it was because the Broussard wasnt keeping it 100 with them and they peeped he was being dishonest. At that point, cut the chord. Good luck kid.

(DISCLAIMER: Forget everything I just wrote if it wasnt Broussard. LOL).
This might not be the popular opinion and I will probably get down-voted to ****..but the day you start letting 3* kids run game on you, is the day you lose all credibility in the recruiting market. That was Manny's downfall. Golden too to a certain extent. Getting played by a 5* is one thing..but dont let a 3* kid think he can play you for a fool. If the staff is moving on, im sure it was because the Broussard wasnt keeping it 100 with them and they peeped he was being dishonest. At that point, cut the chord. Good luck kid.

(DISCLAIMER: Forget everything I just wrote if it wasnt Broussard. LOL)
3 stars can’t change their mind? Sounds like this was a strong early eval and they like him a lot. Even the best will “get played” once in a while.

Advertisement
Seems the math is:
+Lyle, Blount, Hayes, Mincey, Lucas
- Broussard, Rudolph, Riley, Thomas, Shavers

So no change overall. But they make room for Smith and Stewart.
Where is the thomas stuff coming from? I know he had some injury concerns. Has a good source mentioned him

Advertisement
Back