FSU-UNC

Advertisement
Is that Dan Orlovsky talking weird nonsense about Lamar Jackson as an NFL MVP based on current projections? If so, the play by play guy just absolutely shattered his logic. Jeez. Gotta check out who the analyst is...

Advertisement
I doubt it. Let's talk after Manny beats 1 team in the conference.
I can't stand manny and I wish his *** would be sent to work in the Temple of Doom. I'll celebrate the second he's gone. But the coastal is so bad he could win this **** on a fluke. Or maybe I should say the rest of the coastal could fck up and lose it.

Said something similar in a different thread.
Last year we beat VT, Virginia and NC State by a combined 9 points. It took a lot of ridiculous **** happening, but it happened. We also beat Pitt (probably because Pickett was hurt).

Virginia is losing to Louisville right now, which would be their 3rd ACC loss.
UNC is losing by double digits to FSU at home, which would be their 3rd ACC loss as well.
A loss to NC State is a conference loss, but they aren't in the coastal. So they wouldn't hold a tie breaker.
Pitt plays Clemson the week before playing us. They're nothing if Pickett doesn't stay healthy.
No idea what to make of VT, but the game is in Miami.

Not to mention covid outbreaks are forfeits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That bubble screen would have definitely gone the distance against us after 6-7 missed tackles..

Advertisement
Why is UNC acting like they are the 80s Redskins with all the running. Their offense needs to flow thru Howell arm

Advertisement
Back