FSU-UNC

Advertisement
If UNC and Virginia lose today they'll both have 3 conference losses. That would give manny a lot of wiggle room too. It could very well come down to Pitt & VT.
One of Pitt's crossover games is Clemson. One of VT's is BC.

Manny could end up winning the coastal with a really ****** record.
Absolute worst case scenario.

If UNC and Virginia lose today they'll both have 3 conference losses. That would give manny a lot of wiggle room too. It could very well come down to Pitt & VT.

WOw.....

Advertisement

I doubt it. Let's talk after Manny beats 1 team in the conference.

If anything, it shows how bad Manny is that the entire conference is down, he has a veteran team that was ranked in top 15 and team ends up sucking because of this coach.

More of a reason to fire him!!

Advertisement
Advertisement

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I have FSU +17.5. Talked myself out of money line +600.

UnC is just a mediocre team. They lost 2 nfl starting rbs off of last years 4 loss team

I have FSU +17.5. Talked myself out of money line +600.

UnC is just a mediocre team. They lost 2 nfl starting rbs off of last years 4 loss team
I still think we lose next week. But maybe keep it two scores and manny says we’re improving year to year

Advertisement
Back