You mean WHEN.

MEN use WHEN.

@JHallCanes I'm exhausted, but I find the strength

xFBnkMvpTM6m4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Halfback pass in snow...

Does Dawson dare pull it out the bag of tricks?

you know i have mad respect for you and it pains me to correct you, but the proper reference to the joe yearby pass is as follow:

"a halfback pass in the snow, with a glove on thrown by a player that hasn't thrown a competitive pass since he was7 whilst the team's above average quarterback watches said halfback pass in agony".

respectfully yours, Meng!

Advertisement
Random question... will ACC revenue be impacted by the fact that the SEC gets all the ABC slots? ABC tends to outdraw ESPN, so something I've been thinking about the past few weeks.

By the end of the game, we’ll all be doing the war chant…

#7 practicing pass plays..

Advertisement
Random question... will ACC revenue be impacted by the fact that the SEC gets all the ABC slots? ABC tends to outdraw ESPN, so something I've been thinking about the past few weeks.

Depends on how much of the TV contract (for each conference) is based on "guaranteed" money and how much is "performance-based". Think about it like an apparel contract, if you get a nice bump for selling more merch, that's great. But if the SEC gets more money based on ratings, then they are going to CLEAN THE ACC'S CLOCK once all monies are paid out.

You usually circle a calendar date for times when you are looking forward to something--like circling a vacation or circling the day you retire. What's the opposite of circling a date? Whatever that is, that's what FSU has done for 10/26. They don't want the smoke.
They suck so bad that I’m saving my annual road trip for something in the playoffs instead

You usually circle a calendar date for times when you are looking forward to something--like circling a vacation or circling the day you retire. What's the opposite of circling a date? Whatever that is, that's what FSU has done for 10/26. They don't want the smoke.

Imagine a monthly calendar...

That is missing an entire row where our game week should have been...

you know i have mad respect for you and it pains me to correct you, but the proper reference to the joe yearby pass is as follow:

"a halfback pass in the snow, with a glove on thrown by a player that hasn't thrown a competitive pass since he was7 whilst the team's above average quarterback watches said halfback pass in agony".

respectfully yours, Meng!
I shall get my **** straight...

Dawson...you on the clock meng.

Advertisement
Back