FSU 7pm

This part about this game is that you know for a fact that nobody on staff or on the team wants to even make that trip.
You usually circle a calendar date for times when you are looking forward to something--like circling a vacation or circling the day you retire. What's the opposite of circling a date? Whatever that is, that's what FSU has done for 10/26. They don't want the smoke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First game in a while I'll be getting to, what other games are in contest for Game Day? Trying to figure out if I want to get down to campus and that would motivate me :ROFLMAO:

No way they put gameday here for that game.

My guess is notre dame at navy. Has gameday ever done a navy game that wasn’t the army/navy game? Doubtful.

You usually circle a calendar date for times when you are looking forward to something--like circling a vacation or circling the day you retire. What's the opposite of circling a date? Whatever that is, that's what FSU has done for 10/26. They don't want the smoke.
Some building elevators don’t have 13th floor…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
game will be closer than people think so just prepare yourselves accordingly
This 100% ……just win the **** game. I don’t think we’ve beat these fools in any major sport men or women’s in over two years, something like 0-20 in that time.

Advertisement
Back