FSU 7pm

I don't think College Gameday has ever been to Annapolis or West Point.

The Army-Navy game is usually neutral-site.

Yeah, that was my point. It's always neutral site, or at least for as long as I've been watching. And the crew is almost always there, being where is falls on the calendar. But I can't ever remember them being in Annapolis or West Point for a non-service academy game.

After I wrote this initially, I had to go look, and in 2020 during the Covid year, they did play the game at West Point. They haven't played the game in Annapolis since 1942. It's been "neutral site" for every game since 1943, except for the Covid season.

Advertisement
Yeah, that was my point. It's always neutral site, or at least for as long as I've been watching. And the crew is almost always there, being where is falls on the calendar. But I can't ever remember them being in Annapolis or West Point for a non-service academy game.

After I wrote this initially, I had to go look, and in 2020 during the Covid year, they did play the game at West Point. They haven't played the game in Annapolis since 1942. It's been "neutral site" for every game since 1943, except for the Covid season.

Yeah, that's what I figured. It's almost always the only "regular season" game on that weekend, yet it's never "on campus" (outside of COVID).

With Army and Navy ranked...you never know (about other weekends)...

If they don't start rioting and mass looting in Tallahassee we didn't beat them badly enough. They should drag Mike Norvell (***** Lover) into the streets and parade him around like Sadam Hussein.

Advertisement
There are at least three other games that could get it. Illinois/Oregon, Missouri/Alabama, LSU/A&M
Gameday was already at all three locations this year but I don't think they are coming to Miami still. They got all the content they needed for Miami from the Cal game. My bet is a small school game for this week.

Advertisement
Originally from MiamiHurricanes.com

Miami’s game against Florida State on Oct. 26 will kick off at 7 p.m. from Hard Rock Stadium, the Atlantic Coast Conference announced Monday.

The Hurricanes’ homecoming contest will be broadcast on ESPN.

Miami leads the rivalry over the Seminoles, 35-33. The two sides have met every year since 1969 — the longest consecutive series for any UM opponent.

The Hurricanes (6-0, 2-0 ACC) are coming off their second-largest comeback win in program history, as Miami erased a 25-point deficit at California on Oct. 5.

Advertisement
LFG....place better be packed the **** out with Canes. Been a long 3 years. We need to hurt people.
CGqhQ7IalBCVO.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back