Food for thought about our 19' class.

Said it in the other thread - this class is Neal, Stevenson, Crowley and Solomon away from being an elite all-time class. Nothing wrong with the guys we took but those are the misses.
Thanks mork and jort Richt. Smh

Advertisement

soloman was the family thing right (parents were getting divorced and he just wnated to get away from the mess?). cant blame it on richt there. crowley dropped us so fast the moment he got his dream offer (it falls on the coaches tho same with tyrique even if he did get paid). neal -- i thought he was related to a former cane or a big time cane or osmething and basically was the only reason we stood a shot early on. ah well, new staff (in a sense) new time.

Exactly

Dont annoint anyone off 0 games. You have ZERO substance to do this.
Actually, you're wrong. They have their opinions and that is all they are expressing. Granted, it can be annoying but one can only opine on something before it happens.

Relax

Actually, you're wrong. They have their opinions and that is all they are expressing. Granted, it can be annoying but one can only opine on something before it happens.

Relax

And I expressed mine in return your point?

Makes sense doesn't it? We haven't had Greentree hero reports in the past? Did I say they sucked? No

I said let them play a game first. This is clearly too difficult for you to grasp.

Blessings sent fella.
No dummy, the concept of objective feedback based on practice observations is over your dumb head. Is a game better, duh! Are we going to not talk about what we think till after the first game, no. Try to stay with us, I know it's hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2019 class should outperform, then we get to the next level.

Dont wanna get into the overall scope of the class(that needs to be done in about 4 years to have an assessment of that kinda stuff) but this program really needs a few of those late, unheralded guy to play above their expectations. I do think that the core of this class(that still put their name on the dotted line while others jumped ship like it was the Titanic after the iceberg) is pretty solid, if not elite

Huh? You disagree that signing 4 elite players for their position - including arguably 2 generational talents - would elevate an already deep class to extraordinary levels? Is there not enough star score there for your simple mind to quantify? I guess maybe if I added hella overrated Haselwood to that list then it would tip the 5* scales :rolleyes:

Advertisement
Huh? You disagree that signing 4 elite players for their position - including arguably 2 generational talents - would elevate an already deep class to extraordinary levels? Is there not enough star score there for your simple mind to quantify? I guess maybe if I added hella overrated Haselwood to that list then it would tip the 5* scales :rolleyes:
What the fu<k are you talking about dude? I was agreeing with you and sarcastically saying “thanks mork and jort Richt” for royally effing up the 18 season and costing us those big time blue chips by rolling out an offense that was basically on cardiac arrest all year. Smh

Hard to make a judgement on an entire class until at least a few years down the line. People getting excited or depressed because of a recruiting ranking assigned to a bunch of guys who are yet to play a game. I'd like to see one of the recruiting sites like 247 or Rivals do a post-evaluation and grade classes on how they actually turned out 4-5 years later. I'm curious how different the rankings would be.

Then said sites would have to admit they had someone completely ranked wrong and they don’t want to admit that now. But I agree, it would behoove sites to check back in during their Senior seasons and see how each signing class progressed, helped their team overall, and what hardware they’ve compiled in the interim.

Advertisement
Back