Food for thought about our 19' class.

I jumped on him by saying they should play one game before being annointed?

Really?

And Im the snowflake? You just throw cliche trigger words out for fun? Youre softer than charmin cupcake. Lol my god.
See you at the Florida game - you will be going right? You throw a lot of threats and slams out there, there are drugs that will help you.

Advertisement
See you at the Florida game - you will be going right? You throw a lot of threats and slams out there, there are drugs that will help you.

Just so we are clear.....

You get triggered over someone saying a freshman class should not be annointed prior to playing a single game so hard that you need to E-Chest Puff yourself to the point you will "see me at the game".

I have thrown threats out to whom? Quote me please.

Are you trolling me or actually this retarded?

I am optimistic every year, especially as we see new talent arrive. The difference this year is there seems to be much more to be optimistic about. RB ck, LB ck, DL ck, DB ck, ST ck, OL ? but ck, QB ? but darn we have 4 so ck. More checks then question marks.

Just so we are clear.....

You get triggered over someone saying a freshman class should not be annointed prior to playing a single game so hard that you need to E-Chest Puff yourself to the point you will "see me at the game".

I have thrown threats out to whom? Quote me please.

Are you trolling me or actually this retarded?
You attack peoples thoughts the way you do and they will react. Live with it. or Change your style. More than one person has jumped your case today. Mirror time fella. See you at the game!!

Couldn’t agree more. The prove it on the field guys are the worst. Especially when there hasn’t been a game yet. So I guess we are just supposed to talk about past seasons or nothing at all until the season actually starts.
The worst are the never negative guys. I’m an upbeat person, but come on.

If you can’t admit that John Kennedy’s corpse can run block better than Tommy Kennedy we cant have a real conversation.

Advertisement
You attack peoples thoughts the way you do and they will react. Live with it. or Change your style. More than one person has jumped your case today. Mirror time fella. See you at the game!!

The author of this thread was not triggered. You quoted and threatened me all by yourself fella. You bored today?

I'm sure I "will see you at the game".

Advertisement
The worst are the never negative guys. I’m an upbeat person, but come on.

If you can’t admit that John Kennedy’s corpse can run block better than Tommy Kennedy we cant have a real conversation.
Amen but there has not been a game yet so yall cant discuss how good someone is and then belittles folks. What a tool.

The author of this thread was not triggered. You quoted and threatened me all by yourself fella. You bored today?

I'm sure I "will see you at the game".
No threats, just checking if you are the type fan who can afford to go to a game.

@Hegemon @txcanes y’all two can meet me at the plaza in PH before the game located at 5101 W colonial Dr if y’all really bout it. I’ll make sure it’s a clean fight. 😎
No violence threatned fella, but the keyboard warrior wants you to stop any discussion because there has not been a game, clear? Dont upset him!

Advertisement
Nope, no game film so I cant do any scouting and dont know if he is any good. No games man, no games!!

Makes sense doesn't it? We haven't had Greentree hero reports in the past? Did I say they sucked? No

I said let them play a game first. This is clearly too difficult for you to grasp.

Blessings sent fella.

Advertisement
The 19' class is ridiculously good and I don't think we've hyped them up enough. From the reviews so far it doesn't appear that we have a bust at any position. I know it's early but every guy will probably be a huge contributor.

QB- Matocha-Big for depth but may be a baller down the road.
RB- We whiffed here.
WR- Payton going to be a stud.
TE- Hodges gonna be a playmaker at the HB/TE position.
OL- Nelson-day 1 starter. El-gammal- Looks the part(will see what happens). Clark- gonna be our Center of the future.
DL- Harvey looks like a 1st rd pick. Williams is a freak at DE. Blisset, Hunte and Holley are gonna be big time DT's
LB- sneakily signed the best duo in FL last cycle with Huff and Brooks. If they stay healthy they will probably be better than Shaq and Mike.
DB- Couch and Williams are ballers and ultra competitive. Smith going to be a more athletic Jaquan Johnson.
Punter- Hedley---lol...Good day mate!

Staff did a great job evaluating and bringing in great quality across the board. This isn't a typical "Transition" class.
Thoughtful and interesting ...

Advertisement
Back