Food for thought about our 19' class.

ajone228

Recruit
The 19' class is ridiculously good and I don't think we've hyped them up enough. From the reviews so far it doesn't appear that we have a bust at any position. I know it's early but every guy will probably be a huge contributor.

QB- Matocha-Big for depth but may be a baller down the road.
RB- We whiffed here.
WR- Payton going to be a stud.
TE- Hodges gonna be a playmaker at the HB/TE position.
OL- Nelson-day 1 starter. El-gammal- Looks the part(will see what happens). Clark- gonna be our Center of the future.
DL- Harvey looks like a 1st rd pick. Williams is a freak at DE. Blisset, Hunte and Holley are gonna be big time DT's
LB- sneakily signed the best duo in FL last cycle with Huff and Brooks. If they stay healthy they will probably be better than Shaq and Mike.
DB- Couch and Williams are ballers and ultra competitive. Smith going to be a more athletic Jaquan Johnson.
Punter- Hedley---lol...Good day mate!

Staff did a great job evaluating and bringing in great quality across the board. This isn't a typical "Transition" class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What was perceived by many as a disastrous class could be a class full of studs ... sucks we missed a RB body ..

But I have huge hopes on these bodies we got at the trenches... OL and DL.. LBs could be special

Let’s wait and see

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back