2025 Floyd-Dawens Boucard 3* DT from Miami Central picks Oklahoma

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly i don’t believe nobody was scared off. The big programs bring in guys every year. If you win and put guys in the league those type of recruits will come regardless of what you landed the year before
Man do be scared off. If you are a struggling program the #1 thing you usually are selling is playing time, if you recruit a couple top classes, selling playing time not gonna hit the same.

A team thats winning already is not selling playing time, they are selling winning stuff being in big time games, development and getting drafted.

So we need to win so we can sell that, instead of playing time and hope which are short term enticements.

Start winning and watch that “fear” suddenly go away. There are several teams don’t have that issue, I wonder why.
Exactly all the usual top 7 or 8 teams load up with blue chips at the same position back to back to back classes, seem like the staff is banking on that big season and they should

Advertisement
Advertisement
And he tried Miami by faking the putting on the canes hat while his mom was laughing on the side and then put the hat down before putting on the sooners hat. Were we even recruiting him? I haven't heard his name since spring

D$ said we had started to push for him again on one of his podcasts a few weeks back. I think we knew he was playing games though. ... ****, we've lost 3 DTs to Oklahoma in 2 classes. That is unexpected.

D$ said we had started to push for him again on one of his podcasts a few weeks back. I think we knew he was playing games though. ... ****, we've lost 3 DTs to Oklahoma in 2 classes. That is unexpected.

The David Stone one hurts. He has a chance to be in there 2 deep this year

Advertisement
Back