2025 Floyd-Dawens Boucard 3* DT from Miami Central picks Oklahoma

Could've locked him up now I have no idea. Kid is from alabama. The crazy thing is there hasn't been any added tape on this kid the wonders of relocating to south florida can do for your recruitment.
The kid's actually Canadian from Montreal. He relocated to Alabama to play better competition and thus his subsequent move to Miami.

Advertisement
Hes better than Boucard right now if ya ask me. Hes a kid i definitely want in the class.

His name has disappeared from the updates of all insiders for more than a month. He even was crystal balled by one of them to us.. Wonder what is going on with the kid.

His name has disappeared from the updates of all insiders for more than a month. He even was crystal balled by one of them to us.. Wonder what is going on with the kid.
At the end of the day, if Mario and JT really want him, they'll get him, but 🤷🏾‍♂️

Gaby "Miami very much wants to keep Floyd Boucard in South Florida for college and I’ve gotten some bit of optimism on that front. I don’t know that anything is happening, just hearing that there is a general sense that Miami is a strong position right now. Hopefully they can make another big move this weekend"

Advertisement
Per Gaby:

Prior to visit, sounds like Bouchard was on the fence about Miami but the visit showed Miami could be home.

Still very much up in the air with visits to Oklahoma, USC, and Bama. Bama seems like the “hometown” favorite and “holds a special place in his heart.”

Florida and FSU also involved along with Colorado and Auburn.

Decision likely coming July 20th. If not then, then it’ll happen during the Central - NW game.

Advertisement
Per Gaby:

Prior to visit, sounds like Bouchard was on the fence about Miami but the visit showed Miami could be home.

Still very much up in the air with visits to Oklahoma, USC, and Bama. Bama seems like the “hometown” favorite and “holds a special place in his heart.”

Decision likely coming July 20th. If not then, then it’ll happen during the Central - NW game.
Everything sounds better than I had expected....

Except that **** about UA..

Per Gaby:

Sounds like he's gonna enjoy the process a bit. Keep chipping away.

Just got crystal balled to USC by 247’s Tom Loy
IMG_5752.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
A medical ev
I doubt Bouchard is still on the board according to what D$ said.

In a podcast this week, he mentioned that Bouchard has a medical situation.
everyone should care about or that somehow we will only care about?

Advertisement
Back