Florida State (Game 3) 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
I'll say it one last time, see how Nelson for FSU goes opposite field with 2 strikes. That's how you hit!! You don't try to pull outside pitches.

Morales couldn't make the tag on a baserunner that pulled up lame. Then a 3 run homer with two strikes...

Advertisement
Fire the coach... seriously. These guys are the same **** poor type of team like Morris made them. He never adapted to the pitching upgrade that college has seen. Gino is no different. Free swingers up and down the lineup. Cant recall ever seeing entire teams with such poor approaches at the plate as Miami. Not mention the horrible defense year after year. If you care about baseball at Miami you drop him right now. This equivalent to a 84 -0 nothing loss by an unraked team in football.

Morales couldn't make the tag on a baserunner that pulled up lame. Then a 3 run homer with two strikes...
You see how nonchalant he was about the tag as well? Culture is so broken in both hoops and baseball at UM. Funny thing is, after manny’s first year I would never had guessed he’s building the best culture within his program, but he absolutely is. He’s hungry and it shows. Dimare has no urgency and neither does L. Those two sports are screwed moving forward, regardless of the talent we’re bringing in

I’m having a hard time coming up with the last time we were embarrassed three consecutive days
Scanning through the media guide, I couldn’t find a worse weekend series against anyone (let alone a rival) this century.

I would have benched him right there. I dont care about offense, you have 2 runs this entire series. That was a bs attempt on a rival who is basically raping your sister while you watch.

Advertisement
It's stil early in the season, but this team needs to turn things around. They have to change their approach to the game. In this series, the team has failed in all phases of the game.

It's stil early in the season, but this team needs to turn things around. They have to change their approach to the game. In this series, the team has failed in all phases of the game.
I’ll say this, and then I’m turning it off and watching the heat play. A Miami baseball team has not gotten better over the course of the season in decades. I really hope they get better but this programs track record says they will not.

Scanning through the media guide, I couldn’t find a worse weekend series against anyone (let alone a rival) this century.
Yes, this is a complete beatdown. Pitching will get better. Defense will get better. The hitting and the approach to hitting is what bothers me.

Advertisement
If I was coaching I would go back to the locker room and come back out with a FSU jersey and wear it for the rest of the game. I would coach third base with it on.

Based on what we’ve seen, it’s shocking that Smith was so highly touted.

Advertisement
Welcome to what we’ve been saying for 10 years. This is not a surprise and is nothing new.

Good luck seeing Dimare fired. He would have to be caught with a dead hooker in his boat a la Dexter for him to get booted.

Yes, this is a complete beatdown. Pitching will get better. Defense will get better. The hitting and the approach to hitting is what bothers me.
Past seasons show no indication that pitching or defense will get better. Why would we get better? There is no one to lead the path to get better.

If your team can’t handle a relay after months of fall practice, they aren’t going to figure it out in the spring.

Good luck seeing Dimare fired. He would have to be caught with a dead hooker in his boat a la Dexter for him to get booted.
And this is the primary cause of the frustration. DiMare was in charge of recruiting and hitting when we failed to make the tournament two years in a row. Our response? Make him the head coach!

Advertisement
Back