Florida A&M @ Miami 9-7-2024

Holy ****. We are playing Greentree football.
It's playing and trying different things. Could it be perfect, yes, but it's about practice and growing. We have sucked for 20 years, but man some soft shoulders here
yep, they are practicing situational,they tried for it on 4th and short (penalty screwed us)

clearly they were trying to manufacture another 2 minute late half drive as well but we didn't get a chance

Advertisement
This is our fans.

If we didn't call timeouts trying to get the ball back....we would complain. (Those TO gave them the chance).

We then complain mario calls a timeout when the opposing team is clearly undercenter to spike. Who tf goes undercenter with 5 seconds to run a play when they're a spread team

If he didn't use all three TO, they would say you can't take them to half.

You guys are tiring.

My biggest thing is just play some press man and get in their faces… tired is seeing these WRs running wild with us playing soft

Advertisement
The thing is he was so close to the sidelines he had to pick it clean to get possession. If he fell on it, it probably would have landed out of bounds anyway.
**** you’re probably right cause if any body part hits out, no possession anyway. Whole drive ****ed me off so when I saw the fumble I just wanted to get it.

he looked bad in HS to when I watched him, I think the hype came from the fanbase on twitter. Manny was fooling them boys through social media, I saw through his BS
the announcer said during this game, a difference in theprogam is Mario said the current players arent big on social media. such a shot at Mandy.

Advertisement
Brighter note ole **** and notre dame loss
What?
1725752915841.png

This is our fans.

If we didn't call timeouts trying to get the ball back....we would complain. (Those TO gave them the chance).

We then complain mario calls a timeout when the opposing team is clearly undercenter to spike. Who tf goes undercenter with 5 seconds to run a play when they're a spread team

If he didn't use all three TO, they would say you can't take them to half.

You guys are tiring.
it could be 56-0 at the half and some of these Beta's would be crying. STFU and enjoy the ride, because its going to be a good year.

Advertisement
If someone that didn’t know the score started reading this thread they’d come out of it thinking we were down by 20….lol

Advertisement
Crazy part is in cfb25 I think they made it to the playoffs in my dynasty not sure but i remember them having a real good record

Advertisement
Back