Florida A&M @ Miami 9-7-2024

Advertisement
We do definitely look uninspired. Very lackluster play calling on defense just sending the house every down with bums like Richard in man coverage. Just play some coverage all the throws are ducks

Advertisement
its a hang over game. its a game where back ups will play and make some mistakes but we still win big.
no human being on earth can get all young adults to wake up for FAMU, its a normal human thing. Not even the fans are as loud as the UF game cause they even in their subtle brains know its FAMU. Its normal its a human thing

I havent screamed once for this game, its ******* FAMU

Advertisement
He kinda has to. Guidry tried and got penalty. Wasn't it a dead ball cause ball ended up out of bounds? Don't see what big deal is about time out. Prolly used it to yell at team for an extra 90 seconds
It's not a big deal in this game. I don't want him calling timeouts. It's Butch Davis level meddling.

Advertisement
We do definitely look uninspired. Very lackluster play calling on defense just sending the house every down with bums like Richard in man coverage. Just play some coverage all the throws are ducks
i hate this ... but it's human nature, was hoping a leader like cam would make us a tight ship regardless of the opp

Like I said in my video, there are going to be close games. Same **** happens in the SEC, you cant destroy everyone not even the 01 canes destroyed everyone
This **** isnt even close. There are a lot of players rotating, who didnt sniff the field against UF. Regardless of how every one thinks we SHOULD come out against every opponent, the fact is this team is not as fired up as they were last week. Were fine, and were going to be fine.. Let the team work out kinks and get better.

Advertisement
Years past we would be blitzing, running a play script, and the starters would have played the entire first half. If you haven’t figured out this is essentially being handled as a scrimmage, rolling different groupings out there, running plays with no rhythm….6 pass plays in a row then multiple run plays. Theyre just getting reps. Yeah some stuff can be cleaned up but all in all I’m watching true freshmen DL collapsing a pocket against college players.

Yeah I’m sure if we came out, ran the ones for the whole half we’d be up 49-3 but we would have learned nothing about our rotation guys.

Advertisement
Back