Florida A&M @ Miami 9-7-2024

This **** isnt even close. There are a lot of players rotating, who didnt sniff the field against UF. Regardless of how every one thinks we SHOULD come out against every opponent, the fact is this time is not as fired up as they were last week. Were fine, and were going to be fine.. Let the team work out kinks and get better.
facts

Advertisement
You sound like you wake up concerned that the sun is gonna bite you

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Prior to this half I thought we go undefeated this regular season.

After that half I still think we go undefeated in the regular season.

Even the 2001 and 2002 team/ struggled at times. Ya’ll need to touch grass.

🤷‍♂️
They really weren't struggling in the 1st half. They are mixing in a bunch of 2nd, 3rd, even 4th string players instead of doing all starters and then bringing the bench in later. Sloppy play, but nothing worrisome

Yea to me im cool with it, I understand some games will be ugly regardless it happens
Couple things I liked

Seeing CJJ work in some space. We tried another time but flubbed it. Josh Horton is active. He looks really good. Yes it’s FAMU but we need him to be a hit

Cam and X can do whatever they want whenever they want I ain’t worried

Advertisement
Idk when you hear how locked in the guys are all week and play like dog water it’s ok to critique lmao I don’t see how that makes you a downer.

Couple things I liked

Seeing CJJ work in some space. We tried another time but flubbed it. Josh Horton is active. He looks really good. Yes it’s FAMU but we need him to be a hit

Cam and X can do whatever they want whenever they want I ain’t worried
And I know Cam in his brain he wants to get everyone the ball and keep the team happy. You can tell the staff is doing that for the players as well. Player lead team and the HC is keeping players happy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
some of you think the real games are like playing on the easiest level of A video game so you can win 77-0.

We have our issues and some things to work out but today isn’t the day to panic unless they are within 2 td’s when this is over.

Advertisement
Yea dude was terrible. It only took about 3 plays for the whole fan base to get why he wasn’t playing
he looked bad in HS to when I watched him, I think the hype came from the fanbase on twitter. Manny was fooling them boys through social media, I saw through his BS

And I know Cam in his brain he wants to get everyone the ball and keep the team happy. You can tell the staff is doing that for the players as well. Player lead team and the HC is keeping players happy.
These games don’t tell us anything other than maybe seeing some young guys up close

A few weeks when Bain, Brown and co are back

Only thing I don’t like is Cam being out there with Bell and McCoy on his left

Dont want that USF kid next year. Guy can’t hid the side of a barn. Had to wideouts open deep that he completely overthrew

Advertisement
Back