FINAL: Canes Take Care Of Business Against Florida A&M 56-9

View as article

Trinton Breeze

Freshman
Premium
Originally from miamihurricanes.com

After a dominant win at Florida to open the season, the 12th-ranked Miami Hurricanes were determined to carry that momentum into their home opener.

They scored touchdowns on their first three drives of the first half. They scored touchdowns on their first three drives of the second half. They racked up 548 yards and yielded only 194 yards. They didn’t allow a touchdown. They never punted.

The end result was a comfortable 56-9 win over Florida A&M...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 8.24.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-07 at 8.24.20 PM.png
    875.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
**** it.. I’ll say it.

Cam Ward is one of the best QB’s I’ve ever seen.

**** is just so easy with that OL. I’m sure It’ll get a lot more difficult going forward, but I trust what we’ve seen so far isnt a fluke.. he’s really H1M!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I love the way the team came out focused then when we lost a little focus at the end of the half Mario put his foot up these players A$$es and we came of smoking in the 2nd half! Would have like to have seen Emory but he must be hurt. Poff can't play at this level.

Advertisement
That's a bit strange. If you're the backup you're the backup I thought. They will have to get Emory some playing time eventually.
Right? Makes little sense. I understand the RS rules but if Emory is the next man up, I want him to get as much game time as possible. Especially considering what happened last time he was out there.

Advertisement
Just because they said it doesn't mean it's true.
Facts.

I think they were basically trying to say.. it is their understanding that Emory is the backup up.. but they want him to get his redshirt. If Cam wasn’t able to play for any reason we would see Emory.

It seems they were trying to allude to the staff trusting EW lot more if Cam wasnt able to play over Poff.

Facts.

I think they were basically trying to say.. it is their understanding that Emory is the backup up.. but they want him to get his redshirt. If Cam wasn’t able to play for any reason we would see Emory.

It seems they were trying to allude to the staff trusting EW lot more if Cam wasnt able to play.
I'm aware. I just don't believe it.

Advertisement
I love this team. Sky is the limit and the future looks even brighter if we level up QB room for the next couple of years. Coach has done a great job building the team and culture his way and has built a great staff. Can't wait to watch the next game

- Tyler Baron is a very elite defensive end. 2 games in a row he is mowing tackles down.

- Sam Brown has to improve for this offense to be elite

- So happy we got to see what all the film of Damien Martinez looked like hope he got more confidence moving forward

- The young freshman have a ton of potential but I find it interesting that Pruitt is the guy on ST as a true freshman who gets everyone lined up and verifies numbers - speaks to their trust in him

- I need to see the Bain/Baron combo man. NEED IT.

- Samson didn’t seem thrilled to be in with the backups. Watched him the whole fourth quarter so many plays he was blocking nobody in space and wasn’t too energetic on plays

- Crowd ended up pretty strong after it looked terrible at kick.

Advertisement
Back