FAMU

capefearcane

Band
Banned
Losing so far. Cannot lose any of these games an expect to maintain projected seeds.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Collins was just pulled in the 5th inning in a 1 run game. No clue why but hope it's nothing serious.

Advertisement
Canes win sat night game 11-2 after blowing it open in the 5th with 7 runs.

Get your brooms out.. Game 3 Canes score 5 in the 3rd to take a 5-2 lead! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Hey someone isnt here when we win hmmmm odd

Is this another example of me ruining a thread? Your obsession is creepy. Post your address and I'll send an autographed picture.

What you still don't get is that calling me out over a big sweep against FAMU is only going to make it worse when the inevitable happens. You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you. You had to push it.

Advertisement
We definitely don't learn much by beating and sweeping FAMU but we did learn that someone was wrong ripping us for playing a series this late vs FAMU because even playing them would drop our RPI. Well we started the series at 7 and now stand at 4. Man, that series hurt!

We definitely don't learn much by beating and sweeping FAMU but we did learn that someone was wrong ripping us for playing a series this late vs FAMU because even playing them would drop our RPI. Well we started the series at 7 and now stand at 4. Man, that series hurt!

Our RPI did drop. You need to learn how this stuff works. Our placement among other teams depends on who wins and loses. But our actual RPI number dropped despite going 3-0. It was a mathematical certainty even before one pitch was thrown.

Without getting back into Pittsburgh sports since I don't care...

I will say I always have mixed feelings about UM scheduling a series like this toward the end of the season.

Not a large chance of reward from this decision EXCEPT maybe to get dead bats going again into the home stretch. Definitely not the quality of competition we are about to go against. You also risk the possibility of a horrible loss.

All that said..3 games that went the way they should for the most part. On to GT.

UM

Advertisement

I will say I always have mixed feelings about UM scheduling a series like this toward the end of the season.

Not a large chance of reward from this decision EXCEPT maybe to get dead bats going again into the home stretch. Definitely not the quality of competition we are about to go against. You also risk the possibility of a horrible loss.

All that said..3 games that went the way they should for the most part. On to GT.

UM

Ok fine. Who else was available for us to play?

Sorry but going from 7 to 4 is not dropping. Sorry that other teams had the chance to win and lose too. Being at 4 is better than being at 7. Anyway, I was just messing with you. I really don't care that much because it was stinkin FAMU. We should have swept, which we did so I'm happy. I hope we can finish the season strong. GT is really playing well and is right in the thick of host talk and we have FSU. Both of those away. Tough way to end. We need Cooper back. I like this team and think we finish strong.

And relax, the RPI thing was just a joke. (But 4 is an improvement over 7 no matter how you spin it.)

UM

Ok fine. Who else was available for us to play?

Sorry, not involved in the scheduling decisions, so can't say.

Best guess? When the schedules were being created, there were more talented OOC opponents that could have been lined up for a series....it wasn't like scheduling for a mid-week match up for one game.

Advertisement
Back