Official Fall Camp PractiSe #4: Saturday, August 5th

Remember when we used to say that about Steed?
LB recruiting in general has been pathetic for a long time. Hopefully this group right now has some future stars between Mauigoa, Bissainthe, Bryant, Aguirre, Washington...I was really looking forward to seeing what Chase Smith brought to the table too...sounds like he's still working back from injury tho

Advertisement
I’m gonna keep rooting for this guy.

I mean wits wild ppl are upset that a player got better in the last 6 months. Why is this a bad thing again?

We want the best roster possible so Flagg improving is a great thing it continues to push the starters. Flagg is needed. We need ST players and to rotate backers. He can hold his own against some of the teams we play and will play a lot of snaps in certain games. Nothing wrong with that. Starters aren’t going to play every snap. We need backups as well. Kid is smart, slow footed but will help others lineup etc… I’m glad he is getting better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flagg hasn't been the backup tho... He's been the starter for 2 seasons...I have no issue with him as the backup. Seems like a good kid and a hard worker. He just shouldn't be the starter which Cribby already confirmed he won't be. All is good
He hasn't been the starter since Spring. Give it up

I can see you boys will never learn about the lies for told about Corey Flagg the man is what he is he’s a good special teams guy.If he’s actually playing meaningful minutes on defense for us this year we’re in a **** ton of trouble just being smart doesn’t mean **** if your always getting cooked. Since it’s plainly obvious you’re not athletic enough to make the play he should just get ready to be a coach instead of getting ****ted on vs Middle Tennessee state or not making one ******* play against FSU. I swear that man’s trash and if you like him your a blind dog.

Advertisement
People have given up on him too fast. They knew he was raw and needed work when he arrived but don’t have the patience to see it through. I refuse to bet against great talent , work ethic and character. We’re far from seeing what this kid can be.
I haven’t. He’s got his issues in the passing game, but i’ve seen firsthand the damage he can inflict on a defense. If he can complete just 60%, watch out.

I can see you boys will never learn about the lies for told about Corey Flagg the man is what he is he’s a good special teams guy.If he’s actually playing meaningful minutes on defense for us this year we’re in a **** ton of trouble just being smart doesn’t mean **** if your always getting cooked. Since it’s plainly obvious you’re not athletic enough to make the play he should just get ready to be a coach instead of getting ****ted on vs Middle Tennessee state or not making one ******* play against FSU. I swear that man’s trash and if you like him your a blind dog.
He's a backup. Get over it chief.

Advertisement
agree. im rooting for him hard.

It’s a joke. Just as when coaches rushed Zion out too early as a true freshman it made the player look bad when it was 100% on the staff.

Brown is doing everything right as a player and a teammate. Give him time to develop. Worst case he either becomes a reliable backup or switches to become a playmaker at another position. Best case he’s another Vick or Lamar Jackson. He’s such an amazing athletes he’s going to have a valuable role.

JFC can you guys just let Corey Flagg ******* be?

We all know how you feel

Yeah it feels like that’s a yesterday complaint. I was pretty vocally against his recruitment and his quality of play at Miami. But he’s certainly earned his roster spot and I’m glad he’s part of the team now. Not sure why people are upset the coaches think he’s made strides and are giving him praise.

Yeah it feels like that’s a yesterday complaint. I was pretty vocally against his recruitment and his quality of play at Miami. But he’s certainly earned his roster spot and I’m glad he’s part of the team now. Not sure why people are upset the coaches think he’s made strides and are giving him praise.
Linebacking corp is starting to look like a Miami one again. Speed and violence in the young guys on the rise. Not sure what Washington does this year but that kid is what we’ve lacked for years at the spot

Really can’t wait to see what Mauigoa brings to the table.

Advertisement
Back