Official Fall Camp PractiSe #4: Saturday, August 5th

Advertisement
The part people are sleeping on is him being obsessed with getting better and winning. He’s one of those different breeds. That’s the best way to describe him “different“You rarely see that now. I just can’t bet against that , at least yet.
I like the fact that he wanted to redshirt. Always have to be concerned when it comes to patience and QBs. Never know if they'll get tired of waiting their turn and hit the portal. But it sure sounds like he's willing to wait it out. He could be The One if he puts everything together.

First day in TARDS as a freshmen I’m on the hunt looking for the senior starter at my position and on the very first hitting drill first group

I let him smell what the rock is cooking!!!

He either raises his game or I’d take his position , no matter how slobber knocker dizzy I felt after getting my skull rattled never show your pain.

GOCANES

I swear if I met Guidry at a camp and he didn't have his UM apparel on, I'd ask him which high school he coaches at.

That's not a negative and has nothing to do with his coaching ability. If anything it makes him seem more approachable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Broadcast OL/DL and WR/DB drills today. We'd pay $2.99.

Maybe the athletic department wouldn't have to ***** over loyal fans and season ticket holders on parking passes.
Or maybe we could afford to pay for more whales.

That's great to hear about Harris as I have been an advocate of moving him to safety. The kid is a very natural football player with speed and good instincts who is a great fit at safety.

I have also been a huge fan of Markeith Williams since his recruitment and think that he will continue to develop into a very good starter. Markeith has that natural ball hawking ability and I look forward to seeing him fulfill his potential here. We may be a bit thin at safety in terms of depth but we have a pair of young but talented backups in Harris and Williams.

Brian Balom is a complete mystery to me because I haven't seen him play extensively since the Clemson game his true freshman year where he was forced into action early on and acquitted himself very well. Balom tore his ACL IIRC so he has not had many opportunities to play.

Advertisement
He’s not starting. We knew who our Mike was the minute he zipped up his suit case in Pullman. Flagg being a backup and playing st’s is just fine.
Not Flagg’s fault Diasses LB recruiting, and recruiting in general, was cheeks. Young fella came in and worked hard, played hard, and seems to be a good egg. He’ll accept his role and do what’s best for the team. I respect that.

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back