Enough is enough

He explained that Brooks backs up Shaq and doesn't know that LB position but carry-on with the uninformed commentary.

The next question is how does Shaq not knoW other positions since he’s been here 8 years? As thin as our lbs are they should all know multiple positions.

I mean it’s common for teams to have all their lbs to know multiple spots , same with wr’s. **** when my old *** was in hs we had to know every wr position, same with lb.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The entire team should revolt and force change. Fck this shytbag operation.

The team has shown by their lack of giving a fck on the field that they hate the coaches. They should just go that extra step and stage a full blown revolt.

The team show go out and play for themselves, the fans, the for players who made this U great. In essence, what would they be revolting for. THE PLAYERS are not performer to Miami standards. Plain and simple. That’s like a kids complaining about a dirty they don’t help keep clean. They blame the parents for not holding them accountable for things they know how to but just don’t do.

The entire team should revolt and force change. Fck this shytbag operation.

The team has shown by their lack of giving a fck on the field that they hate the coaches. They should just go that extra step and stage a full blown revolt.
Everyone involved has failed these kids. Disgraceful to permit this. I can’t ******* believe we’re in this position so early in this regime.

Advertisement
Thanks for everything bruh, sorry for your nephew. I wouldn’t allow my family to play for this mess.

The ultimate step is the NFL and Kids deserve better. No one who is a real Cane Fan blames them for leaving this mess.

🙌 always all about the 🙌

Advertisement
The next question is how does Shaq not no other positions since he’s been here 8 years? As thin as our lbs are they should all know multiple positions.

I mean it’s common for teams to have all their lbs to know multiple spots , same with wr’s. **** when my old *** was in hs we had to know every wr position, same with lb.

You already know, Baker/Patke and Manny.

Advertisement
The next question is how does Shaq not no other positions since he’s been here 8 years? As thin as our lbs are they should all know multiple positions.

And the question after that should be why does our lb depth suck? Manny was responsible for that.

Advertisement
I think they suck but that Manny isn’t licensed to fix what’s wrong in Baxa’s head.... a common theme of defensive breakdowns at the corner spot is one guy, not sure why the true freshman aren’t in there...
Was he “licensed” to bring in a new Kicker this year? Transfer Kickers are littering rosters all over college football. LSU got a great one from some Div. 3 program last year.

What made Shanny so confident in a little emotionally feeble **** who only made 50% of his kicks in HS? Shanny was on the staff. He should have known Baxa was garbage.

Advertisement
Back