Enough is enough

Told y’all weeks ago #7 is going to leave. Can’t blame him when he keep throwing fades to 5’10 WR who waits for the ball to fall in their hands

You're the clown that was shilling for the worst CB to play at UM in 10 years giving props to another clown for decommitting.

Your guy is directly responsible for three of the losses. UFag for being suspended. UNC for getting roasted. Today being the worst guy on the field.

Your opinion means nothing.

Advertisement
He does continue to run Ivey out there though. He also, for some reason, thinks Ragone is a better option than Brooks.

He explained that Brooks backs up Shaq and doesn't know that LB position but carry-on with the uninformed commentary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You're the clown that was shilling for the worst CB to play at UM in 10 years giving props to another clown for decommitting.

Your guy is directly responsible for three of the losses. UFag for being suspended. UNC for getting roasted. Today being the worst guy on the field.

Your opinion means nothing.
Lol who tf are you. You think I give af about what some random *** message board crybaby thinks of my opinion? You telling me this like it’s suppose to hurt my feelings lol. I couldn’t give 2 shyts about dj Ivey just like I don’t give af about what an 19 yr old does on Twitter

Advertisement
I hate losing top recruits this early in their years. It reflects poorly on recruiting but Hightower is a JAG. He is too slow, can’t get separation, can’t jump and has unreliable hands. Did I miss anything good he does?
Can any of our receivers get separation? Harder to tell watching a stream but it doesn't look to me like they can. All covered like blankets.

Advertisement
Back