Enough is enough

He missed 407 kicks this year. Blew coverage on a fake punt today. Couldn’t get rid of the ball on an endzone sack, got beat deep for TD #3, got run over on numerous tackles, dropped passes?

Clearly more than one problem

I'm not sure if you're trolling because you're giving examples of poor preparation/game planning, which is absolutely on the coaches. We just lost to one of the worst teams in the country, this is 99.99% on the coaches.

Advertisement
I’ve been one of those who’s had no love loss for SoFlo traitors but I’ve got no justification at this time for that attitude. I don’t blame one kid for wanting to go where they’ll be developed. They have a right to have a future. If we can’t develop them and perform at a minimum level with f competency then we’re not doing our part.

I'm not sure if you're trolling because you're giving examples of poor preparation/game planning, which is absolutely on the coaches. We just lost to one of the worst teams in the country, this is 99.99% on the coaches.

The kickers weren’t prepared?

I’ve been one of those who’s had no love loss for SoFlo traitors but I’ve got no justification at this time for that attitude. I don’t blame one kid for wanting to go where they’ll be developed. They have a right to have a future. If we can’t develop them and perform at a minimum level with f competency then we’re not doing our part.

correct.

we are costing young men their futures by having such inadequate morons coaching them. It’s a disgrace.

Advertisement
The kickers weren’t prepared?

you Must have missed the last four miserable coaches. You act like this isnt something we’ve seen before.

diaz has no business, whatsoever, of being hired. He isn’t just inexperienced as a HC, he’s inexperienced as a coach period. As an LB coach he is terrible, hasn’t coached up anyone to the next level.

As a DC he was a flashy smoke and mirrors guy who never stopped a great offense in his whole career.

He never coached for a single championship team. He never played the game, and I’m certain kids don’t respect the teaching of a guy who has never worn a jersey.

When he put his name out there, Temple was the only school that called, and he wasn’t their first choice.

And so given all that, plus the worst football I personally have ever seen here, it’s obvious to conclude that this guy is out of his depth. Why is it so unfathomable that Manny is an awful coach?

Advertisement
you Must have missed the last four miserable coaches. You act like this isnt something we’ve seen before.

diaz has no business, whatsoever, of being hired. He isn’t just inexperienced as a HC, he’s inexperienced as a coach period. As an LB coach he is terrible, hasn’t coached up anyone to the next level.

As a DC he was a flashy smoke and mirrors guy who never stopped a great offense in his whole career.

He never coached for a single championship team. He never played the game, and I’m certain kids don’t respect the teaching of a guy who has never worn a jersey.

When he put his name out there, Temple was the only school that called, and he wasn’t their first choice.

And so given all that, plus the worst football I personally have ever seen here, it’s obvious to conclude that this guy is out of his depth. Why is it so unfathomable that Manny is an awful coach?

Blah blah blah blah blah... what’s your solution?

Im not saying he’s not an awful coach, I’m saying his players are also soft and not very good and we don’t have a lot of great ones....

They absolutely aren’t.
Even during other games, when you know it’s a possible kicking situation you see kickers warming up with a field goal net. Our kickers be looking legit sad that they got to kick and then get the yips and miss every time

Davidson was kicking into the net prior to missing. They showed Bandy talking to him as well. Still got it blocked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
correct.

we are costing young men their futures by having such inadequate morons coaching them. It’s a disgrace.
I personally feel horrible for shilling for this school for years on here and this is what we give these kids. I’m fûcking livid for the kids sake. If this is what the school is going to deliver then I’ll go back to RVA born and raised in Miami Beach mode circa 1977-8 when Burger King was giving tickets away with combo meal purchases and I was just rooting for us to upset Virginia Tech or whoever to make my football season. That’s where we’re at right now. Lou Saban season 1 or 2.

I honestly don't know how the people in the athletics department are able to sleep at night. Maybe living in ignorant bliss does work. Who in the world allows an athletics director to continue to waste millions and millions of dollars on incompetence and keep your job? Good work if you can get it I guess.

Cashing those checks they aren't earning helps. None of them are qualified for the job they are being paid to do.

Advertisement
Back