Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Dad played with Cristobal and Mirabal at Columbus.

Says Mirabal and Cristobal are coming hard for him. He really enjoyed seeing UM yesterday. Hopes to get back down to South Florida in a couple weeks.

Is this kid originally from Miami?

Advertisement

Says Mirabal and Cristobal are coming hard for him. He really enjoyed seeing UM yesterday. Hopes to get back down to South Florida in a couple weeks.

Snoop Dogg Yes GIF

Does anyone cc @Cribby @Brooklyndee know any of Mario’s commitment guidelines in terms of when to accept and If they accept what he expects from them after (in terms of visits and comments about other schools)?

(also stop hijacking this thread, go to the super names before deleted thread for your burrow and weather crap)
He just wants kids to be honest with the process and not do some emotional spur of the moment thing. And he doesn't care who it is as far as turning away a commitment before a kid has gone through the process. He's doing this to elite kids or otherwise. All the same.

Advertisement
Advertisement

My pops is Raul and my middle name is Raul. Take on name alone… would fit right in Miami

This dude is a beast!! MUST GET!!! Could be second best LB on roster day one!!

Advertisement
If he has legit speed than that's a great tape but if he goes D1 and can't run away from guys he's in for a ride awakening. That one thing can change a RB when they jump from HS to D1 in a heart beat. If u relied on running away from guys then u can't u in trouble. I remember AR-15 said he was still running away from guys at the green tree and said he knew there and then it would be easy for him.

Yea speed is huge but I’ll say vision that the vision is probably the most important imo.

Smh. Stop it haha. He did though.

You don't see those complaints about Richard Young.

Competition is at worst comparable and people want to question the competition for the TX guy.

Both look like players, the TX kid is next level and it screams it on film.

Yea speed is huge but I’ll say vision that the vision is probably the most important imo.
Not the most important cause if your slow he could have all the vision in the world and u ain't going anywhere. At least with speed u could accidentally find a seem then boom your gone. I do think vision is as important but I'm in the explosive and speed category. I like guys that take one step and that's all it take but that's rare. Young and Singleton may be those guys.

Advertisement
I'm not completely disagreeing, but I would want to know more about the rationale on a recruit-by-recruit basis. I'm not sure why we have a huge recruiting event with TOP guys, and then not accept commits. I'm not judging one way or the other, I just want to know more, and I'd prefer this not to be a "blanket policy".

I think Mario will get the job done, I just don't want any of these bluechips to think we are slow-playing them, which is a generic issue we have had in the past years under multiple coaches. I just want us to do things differently and better under Mario.
It’s sales psychology ppl want what they can’t have.

Also Mario knows with the current state of the program that a UM doesn’t hold that much weight and committing to the U isn’t anything special.

By denying these kids Mario is letting them know that he’s in charge and committing to the U means something.

Advertisement
Back