Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
I'm not completely disagreeing, but I would want to know more about the rationale on a recruit-by-recruit basis. I'm not sure why we have a huge recruiting event with TOP guys, and then not accept commits. I'm not judging one way or the other, I just want to know more, and I'd prefer this not to be a "blanket policy".

I think Mario will get the job done, I just don't want any of these bluechips to think we are slow-playing them, which is a generic issue we have had in the past years under multiple coaches. I just want us to do things differently and better under Mario.
Call nick saban then. Anyone ever notice how they always seem to start slow on rankings…..but then nah

I think we have a legit legit shot with the guy Iamaleava
Stitcher GIF by LeVar Burton

Mario is not a rookie to recruiting. He was a whole HC at Oregon getting top 7 classes. This is one area he is beyond reproach. And if he tells kids to hold off he has his reasons. Its like meeting a chick at the club and yall both drunk and having the best time. You telling her you love her and all the nice things. Wake up the next day and drinks wore off.....not so much. Back to reality. Let them go home and think about everything in totality. If u back home and Miami is still on your mind....then commit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“It’s going to be different. They’re going to bring back that UM that everyone is scared of. If everybody stays here that nobody is going to be able to stop the University of Miami,” Brown said.

Man oh man I been a believer this is it right here......be patient and enjoy the ride
I don't mean to **** on your parade, but that's nothing this staff came up with. Everybody's known since the early 80s that if we keep the guys we want home, we're going to win a whole bunch of games. Knowing that is nothing special, the trick is actually doing it. Time will tell.

Advertisement
I know if you come north on 27 and you make that first left after the Donald Duck factory, then drive to Northside Dr., don't hop out talkin' **** bout me. You might get fucced up lol...
Fam I'm a Jennings & Hampton, if you know about Lake Wales, you know about my kinfolk. I spent a lot of time all over Polk growing up so I know firsthand what kind of athleticism is up there. Easily the best I've seen through the rest of Florida and that's no slight to the other 63 counties. My cousins from Polk would spend time in Dade and hold their own. All in the middle of the Sub, the City, O.L. C.C., etc., making plays and talkin ****. The top-flight talent is elite and a lot yall mutha****as can play man. You gotta look hard for a pure bum in the 863...
From Wauchula to Bartow. Boys mean. My wife dad is from Fort Meade. Real athletes outta there.

Advertisement
I don't mean to **** on your parade, but that's nothing this staff came up with. Everybody's known since the early 80s that if we keep the guys we want home, we're going to win a whole bunch of games. Knowing that is nothing special, the trick is actually doing it. Time will tell.
Yea no one has done it since Butch...I wanted a HC that understood that and is capable of doing it. I believe he is but time will tell

If he has legit speed than that's a great tape but if he goes D1 and can't run away from guys he's in for a ride awakening. That one thing can change a RB when they jump from HS to D1 in a heart beat. If u relied on running away from guys then u can't u in trouble. I remember AR-15 said he was still running away from guys at the green tree and said he knew there and then it would be easy for him.
I think he’s listed at 190 on 247. So that means he’ll bc around 195-200 when he hits a college campus. He also can fly.

Stop. Saying. Must. Get. There’s. No. Such. Thing.
There is such a thing. You are stupid if you think there is not! Some players can just transform the team. They impact the game so much your offense/defense would not work without them. Coaches must change a lot when they are not in the lineup. This kid is one of those!

Can anyone summarize or give the highlights for those of us who don’t have a subscription to 247?
We fuggin.

We byke.

"... Another five-star Miami would love to have protect Iamaleava is Bradenton IMG Academy’s Francis Mauigoa, who told InsideTheU that he could see himself playing there. He’s very high on Alex Mirabal saying he has a “small body” but he “can control big men..."

Asked to comment, @nystateofmind enthusiatically stated, "you have my attention"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back