2024 Elijah Rushing 5* #1 Edge (Commits to Zona then flips to Oregon)

Advertisement
Never listen to these kids man. With that tweet about putting on for his city doing something different.

CAP

That’s why I don’t pay mind. Follow the momentum on the trail not on the field or interviews or tweets. That’s that manny golden **** fake hype

Never listen to these kids man. With that tweet about putting on for his city doing something different.

CAP

That’s why I don’t pay mind. Follow the momentum on the trail not on the field or interviews or tweets. That’s that manny golden **** fake hype
I been saying it since i got on this board that loyal to the hometown **** is outdated, our fans be stuck on it because that really built our program but bruh it is a new day man look at the top contenders they dont ***** care about if local kids are loyal.

And stop expecting the kids to be loyal they dont owe these schools **** and vice versa, recruit the best talent and fit for the program if that happens to be some local kids then bring em in because u could have some advantages but dont think its a given ever

Last edited:
That **** is a small percentage in cfb man lol thats why i tell people on here stop thinking local kids should have loyalty to the school. Thas

I been saying it since i got on this board that loyal to the hometown **** is outdated, our fans be stuck on it because that really built our program but bruh it is a new day man look at the top contenders they dont ***** care about if local kids are loyal.

And stop expecting the kids to be loyal they dont owe these schools **** and vice versa, recruit the best talent and fit for the program if that happens to be some local kids then bring em in because u could have some advantages but dont think its a given ever
We need OOS elites to mix with it. That’s when we at our best, OOS studs are studs no matter where they play if the eval is on point.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Oregon has the DL class that we dreamed of.

I Guess If You Say So GIF

Lol

We stole Mario “the recruiter”from them and Lanning is putting together better classes than Mario at the same program
There is no comp over there in terms of recruiting. They have to go vs Riley and Riley doesn’t croot. That’s why USC will always lose. Oregon can win but as soon as they play a big dog they will lose at the LOS like they always do.

Advertisement
There is no comp over there in terms of recruiting. They have to go vs Riley and Riley doesn’t croot. That’s why USC will always lose. Oregon can win but as soon as they play a big dog they will lose at the LOS like they always do.
To see Bo Nix doing what he is doing just goes to show how bad the Pac really is.

Lol

We stole Mario “the recruiter”from them and Lanning is putting together better classes than Mario at the same program

I take it back Mario had top 10 classes twice there in his 3 years as HC, similar to Lanning so far

It’s really just the DL recruiting that has been a total disappointment and underwhelming so far

Advertisement
I agree on the recruiting front, but Lanning took over a program ready made. They won 11 and 10 in years prior to Lanning minus weird Covid year. Lanning is just taking over what Mario had started building in recurring.

Mario was about to sign a top 5 class the year he left Oregon to come to Miami.

About the trenches i disagree. Oregon had one of best OL in America last season, and again they have one of best in America.

The DL is also tough nasty and physical. War daddy style up front. I think Oregon is a top 4 team.

Advertisement
Back