2024 Elijah Rushing 5* #1 Edge (Commits to Zona then flips to Oregon)

Advertisement
I grew up in south Florida but I went to university of Arizona for undergrad. Tucson is an awesome city. Had I not gotten a scholarship for law school down here I would've stayed out there.
To each their own, im not a fan of desert and mt. Lemmon but haven't been there since I was like 16....I also just love the san diego lifestyle

To each their own, im not a fan of desert and mt. Lemmon but haven't been there since I was like 16....I also just love the san diego lifestyle
johnny depp stop GIF

Advertisement
Will stick at ‘Zona, or de-commit for the right mutual agreement? Or a future portal user?

Jedd Fisch is still the HC there?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good for that kid for going against the grain.

I hope he sticks with them…but he my guess is mid to late September one of the big dogs who missed on a few guys turns up the heat.
I mean hes a 5 star DE (I thought he was the top ranked edge rusher). not like the big dogs haven't come after him lol

Same here. Love San Diego and La Jolla. One of the few places I'd want to move to vs staying in Florida. Only problem is it is crazy expensive.
SD is super expensive and **** Florida lol. im ready to leave asap. only gotta convince the wife and im out of this **** hole of a state with possibly the worst weather out of the warm weather states (no I do not enjoy what has become year round 85-100 degree days with ridiculous humidity) and what is turning into hail storms every day

Advertisement
SD is super expensive and **** Florida lol. im ready to leave asap. only gotta convince the wife and im out of this **** hole of a state with possibly the worst weather (yes I do not enjoy what has become year round 90-100 degree days with ridiculous humidity) and what is turning into hail storms every day

What are you moping about? 😎

Advertisement
Back