2024 Elijah Rushing 5* #1 Edge (Commits to Zona then flips to Oregon)

Advertisement
Future Miami head coach Jedd Fisch. Thats twice he will have beaten mario out for a big time player, the first being T-Mac the 4 star stud WR.
american ninja warrior lol GIF by NBC

SD is pretty awesome. when I went out there, it was one of the few places I could say, im ready to leave everything and move now
Loveeee SD. Went out there for a training and stayed on the beach. The view was spectacular. I grew up surfing here in FL so when I saw a waist to chest high swell in back of my hotel I decided I would body surf it since I didn't have my board. Well I got my trunks on and sprinted to the water and when I hit that Pacific Ocean I practically went into shock. It was like Ice Water. Hahahaha

Had a great time though.

Advertisement
Loveeee SD. Went out there for a training and stayed on the beach. The view was spectacular. I grew up surfing here in FL so when I saw a waist to chest high swell in back of my hotel I decided I would body surf it since I didn't have my board. Well I got my trunks on and sprinted to the water and when I hit that Pacific Ocean I practically went into shock. It was like Ice Water. Hahahaha

Had a great time though.
yeah you cant go into the water out west without a wet suit and even then its cold lol. its not like the gulf or atlantic waters out here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oregon being the front runner here is the exact reason why yesterday’s game hurt so much for me. Guys like Jeremiah Smith, Ellis Robinson, etc. are necessary to stack and recruit the program out of mediocrity.

Oregon is firing on all cylinders because Lanning continued with the talent that Mario left him and is winning l, keeping the excitement going and getting pretty much whoever they want on the west coast.

Considering we got Carr today, it’s a great sign but it can’t be understated that we need to win the majority of our remaining games and win explosively.

Oregon being the front runner here is the exact reason why yesterday’s game hurt so much for me. Guys like Jeremiah Smith, Ellis Robinson, etc. are necessary to stack and recruit the program out of mediocrity.

Oregon is firing on all cylinders because Lanning continued with the talent that Mario left him and is winning l, keeping the excitement going and getting pretty much whoever they want on the west coast.

Considering we got Carr today, it’s a great sign but it can’t be understated that we need to win the majority of our remaining games and win explosively.
And there’s only like 7 starters that are mario guys on that team lol he cleaned house

Advertisement
Arizona actually played their *** off on D until they ran out of gas last night, they made life very uncomfortable for Caleb. But them’s the breaks I guess.

I knew they hired a good recruiter cause Mario wanted him on this staff

Advertisement
Back