Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
Don't tell me you believe this guy. He's got an axe to grind and has for years.

Yes, Mark Richt handed the job to N'Kosi Perry after the performance we saw this year with no spring ball or fall camp. Y'all are funny.
I have an axe to grind? ****. Some of yall just really go all in on the whole ignorance is bliss thing. Guess u wait and see than. By the way anyone who's followed anything I've said would be able to tell you I've been all in on supporting this staff since day 1 in any capacity I can. When I've disagreed about something I speak up. Maybe that's why I have an axe to grind according to you. I would love to be wrong when it relates to what's going on currently with this staff. I'd happily say I'm wrong. I'm not though.
I will say I've got an issue with lil Jon though and the way he does his job. Now in his newest capacity yall will have an issue with him too so u can't say it's an axe if it's a legitimate issue.

Advertisement
Now that he’s trending to ou, can we start saying he’s smaller than he’s listed, scared to compete, and doesn’t have that dog in him
I said it yesterday. If you look at it objectively, OU is the best landing spot for him. He could win the Biletnikoff his sophomore year there if hes as good as ranking says he is.

I love how his dad all of a sudden remembered that he played at OU and started pushing his son to go there last minute....... clearest sign of bags being dropped ever

Advertisement
We are apparently taking a grad transfer. I don't know who. It's been decided nkosi is starting next year so jarrens out.

If coaches are hitching their wagon to Kosi and letting Jarren walk, it's just another example of a shortsighted amateur hour fail.

It wouldn't surprise me based on the other things we have seen this year.....just sickens me if true. This staff needs a good kick in the balls sometimes.

Not sure why he was ever interested in Miami anyway.... what’s to draw to here? Playing in a 1950s offense led by a bum? Or play in arguably the best offense in the country at Oklahoma? Sounds like an easy choice

What do you think a 18 yr old wants to move to miami

Advertisement
I'm ****ed we're not getting JH but looking at it from a recruits view why come to miami after what I've seen from them this year that goes for any offensive player

On another note this just shows lil Kirby aint lil Nicky. You think the #1 ranked wr or any position player is getting out of the state of Alabama? haha. Total fail by Smahhht
Actually that happened last year to Saban. Dabo came into Bama and took the number one receiver in the state from him. He’s starting at Clemson now and a stud!

If coaches are hitching their wagon to Kosi and letting Jarren walk, it's just another example of a shortsighted amateur hour fail.

It wouldn't surprise me based on the other things we have seen this year.....just sickens me if true. This staff needs a good kick in the balls sometimes.

so which grad transfer are we taking?

Advertisement
I said it yesterday. If you look at it objectively, OU is the best landing spot for him. He could win the Biletnikoff his sophomore year there if hes as good as ranking says he is.

Exactly ... I wasn’t expecting him and even if he did he wouldn’t have helped the team like Evan Neal

I don’t even know what the obsession with this guy is , we need oline let’s focus on that

Advertisement
Back