2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

It would take an absurd amount. He knew what he was walking into with Beamer. He's there because SC paid him more than their OC. And from I understand they are willing to spend whatever it takes to keep him there.
I don't know why they do this. Same as Clowney. Get an elite kid just for him to be on a sorry team. More so I don't know why the people are bad the kid allow them to go through with it.

Advertisement
I don't know why they do this. Same as Clowney. Get an elite kid just for him to be on a sorry team. More so I don't know why the people are bad the kid allow them to go through with it.
Yeah they lucked out with Clowney. He was tight with Gilmore and Holloman and really liked Ellis Johnson (Spurrier's DC). He was USC bound for minute.

Stewart is close with Nyckoles Harbor. Beamer tried to push the DMV to SC nonsense. I thought it worked until I started hearing numbers.

Anyway, I was told they see it as "its a lot easier to get the next one here, when you've already got one on the roster." They'll try to spend big on at least one every year, before eventually going all out when the time is right.

Yeah they lucked out with Clowney. He was tight with Gilmore and Holloman and really liked Ellis Johnson (Spurrier's DC). He was USC bound for minute.

Stewart is close with Nyckoles Harbor. Beamer tried to push the DMV to SC nonsense. I thought it worked until I started hearing numbers.

Anyway, I was told they see it as "its a lot easier to get the next one here, when you've already got one on the roster." They'll try to spend big on at least one every year, before eventually going all out when the time is right.
When will the time be right to go all in? I've never seen them good in my lifetime. Kid has to be willing to get paid and not win and just except his only job is to get to the NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back