2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

I don't know why they do this. Same as Clowney. Get an elite kid just for him to be on a sorry team. More so I don't know why the people are bad the kid allow them to go through with it.
I mean, honestly, the sport is better when the big kids don't just bandwagon to the same five schools. Could apply the same logic to Maugioa, Bain, etc.

Advertisement
With Texas and Oklahoma coming into the SEC, Tennessee and Ole Miss resurgent, Auburn hot on the trail, Florida probably getting a coaching hire right at some point, etc I don't know what the path to sustained 8-9 win seasons for a program like South Carolina is.

It seems like, best case, you're rotating with the Mizzous, Arkansases and Kentuckys of the world for 7th place in any given season when you get the QB right in the portal.

I mean, honestly, the sport is better when the big kids don't just bandwagon to the same five schools. Could apply the same logic to Maugioa, Bain, etc.
Not really Miami is totally different than South Carolina.
We haven't been sorry for 20 years?
Has USC won championships or been ranked in the CFP in your lifetime? They haven't in mine.

Advertisement
Beamer is 100% gone if he doesn't win at least 8 games this year.

Looking at their schedule...just don't think that's gonna happen.
It's dumb how these teams
We haven't been sorry for 20 years?
Average not sorry we should never be average. The only time schools like Miami FSU Florida or any prominent school is average is when the admin doesn't care what happens.

This kid is going to have a feeding frenzy after Beamer is fired this year.

UM
Bama
UGA
Texas
OSU
UTenn
FSU

He’s going to have a ridiculous bidding war lol

We can pay as much as anyone and we are losing 3 of our top 4 edge guys. We will cross this bridge if/when he enters lol. USCe aint gonna do shiet but hire Jeremy Chadwell or some **** lol. But, you are right..it would be a war and you forgot Oregon. Those greedy mfs.

Advertisement
We can pay as much as anyone and we are losing 3 of our top 4 edge guys. We will cross this bridge if/when he enters lol. USCe aint gonna do shiet but hire Jeremy Chadwell or some **** lol. But, you are right..it would be a war and you forgot Oregon. Those greedy mfs.
Hopefully we still have JT... Him and Mario might be the difference

As much as I love our DEs, this kid is better than all of them not named Bain. We recruited him so we can have all the right back channel conversations. I'd target him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back