2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Animated GIF
Absolutely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Post the Cyrus Moss transformation
Something is up with him... I dont recall him having an injury here and he played sparingly, looked lost each time, but for NO ONE to take a flier on him and camp is about to start? Something is off.

I never heard of grade or attitude or criminal issues. That will usually keep teams away. I know some people rumored he was on the D.Smiff weight loss/energy regime, could be something mental, or could just not love football. IDK but there is something odd about moss.

Advertisement
Something is up with him... I dont recall him having an injury here and he played sparingly, looked lost each time, but for NO ONE to take a flier on him and camp is about to start? Something is off.

I never heard of grade or attitude or criminal issues. That will usually keep teams away. I know some people rumored he was on the D.Smiff weight loss/energy regime, could be something mental, or could just not love football. IDK but there is something odd about moss.
Did he retire

Advertisement
Advertisement

He will be available once Beamer gets the boot and I’m sure we will throw our hat in the ring.

It would take an absurd amount. He knew what he was walking into with Beamer. He's there because SC paid him more than their DC. And from I understand they are willing to spend whatever it takes to keep him there.

Edit: I asked again. He's not making more than the DC. "Yet".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back