DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
college basketball block GIF by Duke Men's Basketball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's not taking down a drone. I'd start with .22 LR but more than likely you'll need at least .25 ACP, probably .32 (which are unfortunately more expensive).
Had a drone above my pool a few months ago. Maybe 20 feet up. It’s meeting a slug out of my single shot .410 next time.

Advertisement
Next thing you know we'll be appreciating a good tomato, keeping boxes that look like they might be useful, and noticing a particular bird's call when we're in the parking lot of the Walmarts.

Wait, can you hear that? Sounds like a scrub jay is mad at something.
Did Canesinsight really set up an AI bot for the chats?

Forgive me for being behind on this one.. Been hectic prepping for the kids and summer!

Advertisement
So gaby says barrow is working out with the team again but it’s still a fluid situation, and they aren’t convinced this is all behind them. Very bizarre.
WTF @DMoney is this possible?

Who is “they”, that is not convinced? Because Mario isn’t having him come back to workout with the team Right Foot 🦶 In … Not twice.

Gaby must be speaking about some lower level staffers/admin or grumbling from some players.

WTF @DMoney is this possible?

Who is “they”, that is not convinced? Because Mario isn’t having him come back to workout with the team Right Foot 🦶 In … Not twice.

Gaby must be speaking about some lower level staffers/admin or grumbling from some players.
His exact quote was “I don’t think anyone is convinced at this point that everything is behind them.”

Feels like he’s stringing us along while determining if he’ll be able to get eligible at mizzou or elsewhere. I’m guessing the only reason Mario is tolerating it is because what a massive position of need it is for us in a must win year for him.

Advertisement
Back